Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using sites like Fiverr to commission graphic design for headers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using sites like Fiverr to commission graphic design for headers?

Has anyone else used websites like Fiverr to commission someone to do your graphic design?

If so, how did you find the experience?

Right now I'm still deciding on a website name and what avenue to go down with hosting, but once that's sorted I'm going to need to work out what design I want to go with. I've heard of people using sources like this to find artists at reasonable prices, but has anyone had any personal experience with it themselves?

I haven't had any personal experience with Fiverr or any of these marketplace websites for graphic design. I tend to prefer to design my own graphics because it gives me ultimate control over what I want to be designed for my company/site and it is also much cheaper because you don't have to worry about paying anyone or paying someone to continue to modify the graphics. Of course, not everyone can do this because not everyone is comfortable with designing their very own graphics.

From what I have heard, Fiverr is a pretty good marketplace to shop for any work that you need to be done. I'm sure there are loads of high-quality graphic designers on there that could do a pretty good job for you.

Comment

Fiverr is one of most popular online community where you can find any kind of service renders. There is no job which you can't find on fiverr, starting from those that have services to sell and those that needs to buy.

So therefore, I'm sure that you can get any form of designer who would aid you in designing your own website on FIVERR whenever you are ready for it. Just take your time and navigate through the site well checking for one with good job experience before commissioning any work to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by kingcool52 View Post
        I haven't had any personal experience with Fiverr or any of these marketplace websites for graphic design. I tend to prefer to design my own graphics because it gives me ultimate control over what I want to be designed for my company/site and it is also much cheaper because you don't have to worry about paying anyone or paying someone to continue to modify the graphics. Of course, not everyone can do this because not everyone is comfortable with designing their very own graphics.

From what I have heard, Fiverr is a pretty good marketplace to shop for any work that you need to be done. I'm sure there are loads of high-quality graphic designers on there that could do a pretty good job for you.
        I feel like that's something I'll probably have to develop some skills in. I think in my head I always have visions of the kind of design I want, and then I worry that it won't be executed the way I see it by the graphic designer. I might just have to self-teach myself and build up to being able to do it all!

Comment

Originally posted by Martinsx View Post
          Fiverr is one of most popular online community where you can find any kind of service renders. There is no job which you can't find on fiverr, starting from those that have services to sell and those that needs to buy.

So therefore, I'm sure that you can get any form of designer who would aid you in designing your own website on FIVERR whenever you are ready for it. Just take your time and navigate through the site well checking for one with good job experience before commissioning any work to anyone.
          Yes, thankfully they seem to have a pretty comprehensive feedback system on there, so it's pretty easy to get a feel for which sellers are legit and which are not so good! It really is a handy site for a whole host of small jobs!

Comment

Originally posted by amelia88 View Post

Yes, thankfully they seem to have a pretty comprehensive feedback system on there, so it's pretty easy to get a feel for which sellers are legit and which are not so good! It really is a handy site for a whole host of small jobs!
            You are very much welcome my friend amelia88, I knew that the site is great because I have used it on more than one occasion and I was 100% satisfied with the services I got from there. It's good getting to see that you have experienced the same thing, it shows the site is working very hard to maintain a good standard.

Comment

I know they are tons and tons of freelancers to choose from on Fiverr. It's an amazing platform and you can get any service you require at a fair price and really fast. Most people have trouble looking for freelancers because they are so many to chose from. My advice would be that you choose according to the rates. Look at freelancers who are highly rated. Also go through the reviews for the top rated freelancer and see which one would most fit your need.Depending on the service that you're looking for you can get freelancers to send you samples of the work that they have done. Based on this I think you have all the information to choose the right freelancer for you. It's not that complicated. Fiverr has a really good reputation in terms of quality.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymish View Post
                I know they are tons and tons of freelancers to choose from on Fiverr. It's an amazing platform and you can get any service you require at a fair price and really fast. Most people have trouble looking for freelancers because they are so many to chose from. My advice would be that you choose according to the rates. Look at freelancers who are highly rated. Also go through the reviews for the top rated freelancer and see which one would most fit your need.Depending on the service that you're looking for you can get freelancers to send you samples of the work that they have done. Based on this I think you have all the information to choose the right freelancer for you. It's not that complicated. Fiverr has a really good reputation in terms of quality.
                I like the idea of getting some work samples to see which freelancer has the skills that fit my vision the most. I think it definitely helps in choosing someone that has what I need - and then that way there are no real hidden surprises when it comes to what they produce!

The fair prices of Fiverr is definitely what draws me in, too.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymish View Post
                  Yeah exactly, you have a very good idea on how fiverr works. It's one of the best platforms where you can find just about anything that you need when it comes to freelancers that can be able to take care of your tasks in hand.

There are good designers, programmers, writers and so on. All you need to do is make your research well on the freelancer that you wish to contract for the job you need to be taken care of.

Comment

Most of the freelancers that I have hired via the Fiverr network have really delivered on their promise and this is the only reason that I prefer getting helping hands from such sites as well. The pay is also nice compared with getting it from another site and they have got a good support system that ensure that you get the very best service as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Henrywrites View Post
                      Most of the freelancers that I have hired via the Fiverr network have really delivered on their promise and this is the only reason that I prefer getting helping hands from such sites as well. The pay is also nice compared with getting it from another site and they have got a good support system that ensure that you get the very best service as well.
                      I'm glad you've had good experiences - that gives me faith that the services offered on there are reputable and worthwhile. Pretty much everyone I know has also said that their experiences have been positive so I've got a good baseline assumption that I should get what I need from there.

Comment

Fiverr has quite the good fame around the internet, I've seen it recommenden on several websites and the people looking for jobs in there are often qualified and know what they are doing. I would give it a try and see how it goes for you, I'm confident that you will have good experience.

Comment

I have outsourced from Fiverr many times. The best thing about Fiverr is if you are not satisfied with the delivered work, you can reject the work and ask for a refund and you can receive 100 percent refund if your claim is legitimate. I have bought numerous graphic designing gigs on Fiverr, I have also received 100 percent refunds when I was not satisfied with the delivered work.

Comment

Fiverr is one of the best platform if you are looking for someone that you like to help you to build your site. Its easy way to connect to those freelance graphic designer and the service is not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaya View Post
                              I have outsourced from Fiverr many times. The best thing about Fiverr is if you are not satisfied with the delivered work, you can reject the work and ask for a refund and you can receive 100 percent refund if your claim is legitimate. I have bought numerous graphic designing gigs on Fiverr, I have also received 100 percent refunds when I was not satisfied with the delivered work.
                              I never knew about that ability to reject the work if you're not satisfied. It's nice that they have that built in - I like knowing that I'm covered in the event that I don't get what I pay for. Sounds like it's a pretty well run and well organized site.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              DMCA.com Protection Status