Announcement

Collapse

Please Read Instructions Before Posting

Showcase You Site: Here you can promote your website. In order for us to approve your thread in this forum you will need to make a minimum of 3 threads and 5 posts.
See more
See less

Simple and powerful server management panel [FREE]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple and powerful server management panel [FREE]

Hey guys! I want to advice you simple and powerful server management panel FASTPANEL.

It is a simple and powerful server management panel. It's absolutely FREE to install!

- Create sites in a few clicks, manage mail, databases, backups, plan tasks and analyze traffic.
    - Set and configure access rights as you like - each site can be assigned to a single user.
    - To improve the security of your account, connect two-factor authentication.
    - Place backups on cloud storage: Google Drive, Dropbox and Yandex Disk
    - Manage files directly from the browser with the ability to upload files up to 1 GB
    ... and much more!

That is the really powerful management server from the whole panels which have control by the optional to cases for soon to observe. Configure from the optional to demands as we rushessay.com review website to view from the visiting optional as well for the panel only.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick_Kane View Post
      Hey guys! I want to advice you simple and powerful server management panel FASTPANEL.

It is a simple and powerful server management panel. It's absolutely FREE to install!

- Create sites in a few clicks, manage mail, databases, backups, plan tasks and analyze traffic.
      - Set and configure access rights as you like - each site can be assigned to a single user.
      - To improve the security of your account, connect two-factor authentication.
      - Place backups on cloud storage: Google Drive, Dropbox and Yandex Disk
      - Manage files directly from the browser with the ability to upload files up to 1 GB
      ... and much more!
      Wow free server management panel. This sounds great. I am really looking forward to avail this free offer and I hope it is as great as you claims it to be. If anyone want to know what is server management and how to counter server related issues then you can opt for Cloudways as they have compiled an excellent blog post on server management.

Comment

Working...
      X
      DMCA.com Protection Status