Announcement

Collapse

Please Read Instructions Before Posting

Showcase You Site: Here you can promote your website. In order for us to approve your thread in this forum you will need to make a minimum of 3 threads and 5 posts.
See more
See less

Rational Mind: Get Paid to Write Articles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rational Mind: Get Paid to Write Articles

After writing on various user-generated content sites for a long time, I finally launched my own user-generated article site. The site was lunched for beta users in the last December and was available publicly since May. The site Rational Mind Club is a site for people who want to make money by writing. The site does not offer you to make a lot of money, however, intends to pay for the hard work the new and upcoming writers do to earn from writing. The site pays for every unique views. If you write exceptionally good, you will be promoted as inhouse writer and get paid upfront for every article you publish.

Originally posted by vinaya View Post
    After writing on various user-generated content sites for a long time, I finally launched my own user-generated article site. The site was lunched for beta users in the last December and was available publicly since May. The site Rational Mind Club is a site for people who want to make money by writing. The site does not offer you to make a lot of money, however, intends to pay for the hard work the new and upcoming writers do to earn from writing. The site pays for every unique views. If you write exceptionally good, you will be promoted as inhouse writer and get paid upfront for every article you publish.
    I congratulate you. You have launched your own user-generated article site.Thank you for making the site Rational Mind Club, a site for people who want to make money by writing.

Comment

Congratulations on your own user-generated article site. I admire those people who can launch their own site and I think that is a great site for those who love writing. Earning money from writing is like a bonus as long as the writing is your passion. You get to share your own opinion and thoughts while getting a bonus.

Comment

Great job sir. That is also one way of reaching out people like me whom find the site like this to be a resort for self expression and thought provoking. It's not just earning money, but as a privilege to write and be corrected by others in different walks of life. I am looking forward working for you sir.

Comment

I already have seen your site several times although I didn't have the time to submit an article. It is a fairly good site although I am not well versed with Wordpress that I sometimes have a hard time with the functions. But anyway, I wish that you will have many users to populate the contents of your site that can lead to better profits and bigger payments to your writers.

Comment

Congratulations on your own user-generated article site. I honestly want to launch my own blog someday, but for now I sell articles to various website to so I can save money for my upcoming projects.

Comment

vinaya, do you accept all kinds of articles or just on certain topics/content?

I'm curious about it - but I'm predominantly a travel writer so I don't know if travel based content would be of interest.

Comment

Wow! Hats off to you for providing jobs to English writers all over the world. You're the man. I'll check out your site as soon as possible, and I hope I also get the chance to earn from it. Thanks!

Comment

Wow.You did a great job Sir. Congrats to you😊 and god bless your article site.

Comment

You did a great job sir. Congrats to your own user-generated article site that was a big achievement and God bless you more.

Comment

It seems that it is interesting site. I will definitely try that one. I actually planning to write my own blogs but the problem is that I dont know what the topics should I write. I hope so I can figure out what topic and article should I write.

Comment

Originally posted by amelia88 View Post
                        vinaya, do you accept all kinds of articles or just on certain topics/content?

I'm curious about it - but I'm predominantly a travel writer so I don't know if travel based content would be of interest.
                        I am accepting all kinds of articles provided they follow adsense publishing guidelines and are original and unique. Currently, I am offering a flat rate of $1.5 per article. Since some users tried to game wby sending bot traffic, I stopped pay per view system. Join the site and submit your username through contact page and I will enable you publishing capabilities. If your article follows the rules of the site, I will pay $1.5 via paypal.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        DMCA.com Protection Status