Announcement

Collapse

Please Read Instructions Before Posting

Showcase You Site: Here you can promote your website. In order for us to approve your thread in this forum you will need to make a minimum of 3 threads and 5 posts.
See more
See less

Vinaya Speaks - A Personal Blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinaya Speaks - A Personal Blog

I launched my first self-hosted blog in 2015. Before that I had tried free wordpress and blogspot blogs for a short time. I was mostly devoting my time on user generated content sites. However, when the sites began to collapse, I decided to try writing on my own blog. Therefore I launched my personal blog Vinaya Speaks In the first year of my blogging, I launched two more blogs. Apart from my personal blog where I published everything, my other blogs are niche related. One is on travel niche and another is on health and wellness niche.

Congratulations to you. I don't even know how to do it. Its good that you blogs and everything.

Comment

I think you have an interesting blog since it is about travel and health topics. I admire those people who were able to launch their own blog. It takes a lot of patience and effort to do this. If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take before you start earning from your blog?

Comment

I do appreciate people working with things that they have enjoyed. Hoping to visit your site and be amazed of the experiences you will be sharing to the viewers and soon to be followers.
        But what impressed me more is your perseverance and the attitude to continue despite some undertakings of your previous collapsed site. For me that is really commendable. Good job.

Comment

I am gonna visit your blog. I've been a freelance writer for a long time and now I want to start my own blog, because freelance writing has low rate and I hope my blog last for years.

Comment

It's a good way to use your skill and creativity. You find your direction to the things that you love to do. You are able to share your thoughts and passion to other people. It will be a great way to help and spread awareness about a travel and health. Keep up the good work. Congratulations.

Comment

Great Job Vinaya. Looks like you have been on quite the journey. I would love to know how your blogs are doing. You are inspiration to me, to continue with my online journey. I started in 2017 and feel like I'm getting nowhere. However the fact that you have stuck it out and are still going strong is an inspiration to me. I hope that your blogs are doing really well and you are making alot of money. One thing I have learnt is that the online journey is really hard. It is harder then working offline(though it is touted as the key to fame and riches). I know that very few people make it, and you need to keep trying until you find something that works.I will also visit your blog and give you support. Keep us informed on your progress. I'm sure your story will help many people on this forum.

Comment

Congratulations on becoming a blogger since 2005. I joined the bandwagon of freelance writers 2 years ago and I have just a blog of my own but it's set up through Facebook.

I'm looking forward to having a new one set up using WordPress sooner than later.

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status