Quality content can give your site a good ranking in search engines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality content can give your site a good ranking in search engines

Uploading a content with good quality will certainly give your site a good ranking with the search engines results page which is the desire of all webmasters. An example is a blog that is well-written which means there are no spelling and grammar mistakes. Moreover the content should be unique that there is no copied portion from another source. Of course it has to contain the appropriate keywords so that you can have a better chance when someone searches for something that is related to the niche of your blog. Naturally the content should be directly related to the niche otherwise it may lose its credibility not only to the readers but also to the search engines.

• Patrick_Kane
    replied
    Absolutely agree with the headline. Quality content is exactly what you need to have good CEO-effect for you website. Otherwise, you will lose your positions in google (or anywhere else)..

Leave a comment:

• vinaya
    replied
    In 2012, I published an article on Hubpages. The article is still on the first page of Google. Interestingly, when I published that article I knew nothing about SEO. The article is ranking high because the content is unique, useful and interesting.

Leave a comment:

• cicix
    replied
    I think keywords play the major role in ranks. Though it'll be better if the article itself is perfect in every sense, sadly there is no such thing. A perfectly written article will only catch the attention of the readers. While the perfect keyword combinations will more likely get you those hits you'll need for your site. And I do agree that the post itself shouldn't be plagiarized. There's a lot out there that are and it just seems so repetitive. Even the information itself is becoming repetitive.

Leave a comment:

• jpk0007
    replied
    That is very true. Quality Content will always help in boosting the traffic of the Blog.If you are able to come up with Quality content for your blog on a regular basis then you will naturally attract more traffic to your Blog. People will always prefer a Blog which does offer them answers and solutions to there problems and queries. However, the content has to be original and Unique. If someone is copying the work from other Blogs then Eventually people will discover it and the person will lose all the crdibility and goodwill.

Leave a comment:

• Martinsx
    replied
    Some people make the grave mistakes of posting a copied contents from other sites to their own site. This adds absolutely zero value to their site when it comes to Google ranking.

High quality contents that are written new will boost your Google search engine ranking.
    ​​​

Leave a comment:

• Inem
    replied
    Nothing can best a blog with quality content I always believe this is the bedrock of any site.without a good content a blog is as good as nothing. Both search engines and users need a blog with quality content not just any how content so I believe with quality content a site will do better on search engine.

Leave a comment:

• stbrians
    replied
    There is no such an article that lacks mistakes. They may only be few but not really without. Even published books which are ranked high will have some typos or grammatical errors.

Search engines often search for good SEO articles. Keywords play a major role. One has to ensure he follows the guidelines given to come up with good search engine optimization. With good SEO content a website automatically rises to top ranking

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
DMCA.com Protection Status