How can I get my blog to the first page of Google'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I get my blog to the first page of Google'

I see other people sites,forums and blogs on the first page of search engine which helps then garner organic traffic which is what most ads network like Google AdSense needs. How can this be achieved especially for a novice?

The best bet is to write very unique and original post or article that would attract good amount of traffic and page views,because google love this,optimize your site use a SEO friendly theme and try to submit your sitemap to google so that google bots can crawl your site easily.

Comment

Great tips berry i believe one should do a lot of research to come up with unique articles because though it looks as if a lot has been written about a topic,I believe a good writer can still coined a unique post still from the same topic but from a different angle,will be following your tips and research more to get my blog out there.

Comment

First of all, love your site! Lots of great info and allows take the time to read your newsletter. Keep up the great work.
        See seo tips for your website at https://webdesignvalley.com/key-thin...ent-marketing/
        Last edited by annakieu541; 08-16-2018, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        DMCA.com Protection Status