Is running a web hosting business worth the time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is running a web hosting business worth the time

With giants like go daddy and name cheap dominating this niche market, do you think another company albeit a new one would be able to survive.What would be the marketing strategies that can be adopted?

Try to ask some expert about this and research online about this for you to know what is best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by myblogger View Post
      Try to ask some expert about this and research online about this for you to know what is best for you.
      Alright but sometimes it good to have practical experience (s) from those that have been there it helps one really have first hand information about what concerns him or her not just an overview of it like what is obtainable online.

Comment

I believe we can achieve whatever we set our mind to achieve so the best bet is researching about it and maybe watching some videos about it on you-tube to find out how to go about making profit with it.

Comment

I [email protected] berry there is nothing in life we cannot achieve if we put our hearts and minds to it. I've heard of people selling hosting making quite a lot of money from it. They are actually many people who are in this business. I suppose you can make the argument that the sector is saturated. However if you look at the statistics millions of websites are being started everyday. I guess there is a huge market if you can tap out to some of this you are good go. You also have to understand that web hosting is subscription made per year. This is a recurring income if you provide good services to your client. I think there is a lot of potential if you ask me. Go for it I would say.

Comment

Every bussiness has its posibilities, in this age is hard to get into a "virgin" market where you're the only one so no matter what you do, there will be rivals and bigger names, but that doesn't mean you can't be sucessfull if you work hard and make a good job at what you'e doing.

Comment

Analyze first and do a feasibility study before taking out any cash from your bank accounts. Earning money is not that easy, so please plan first. Ask your first if your product will sell, is it on trend? is it expensive?. Do a survey from there you can choose what to sell, what to offer, and how much profit do you think you can have in a week or a month. If it didn't gain any profit then it is not worth your time. Try to change business and see what will happen.

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status