Buy and Sell Platform for Online Business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy and Sell Platform for Online Business

Hi you there... do you know great platform other than flippa to buy and sell website? please share here. Also please share your experience. Can we just sell a low-traffic site, just because we have great name as it domain?

there are many places online which one can sell websites but it will be better to have a high traffic site that will help attract clients to buy your site but all the same you can listing it on shopify exchange,sedo,freemarket.com or empire flippers and see how it goes.

Comment

Thank you for the information. I found out that some people build traffic for their several websites at the same time before began to sell it. So they can concentrate on the marketing during the sale or auction. I'm still learning. It is a long run. Some added information is really helpful along the way. Thanks again.

Comment

The best platform to do e-commerce for me is still Amazon. You can take advantage of FBA and not worry about the logistics and customer service side of the business so you can focus more on product research and marketing.

Comment

NerdIndeed I think you have misunderstood the question. I think the question is referring to buying websites. They may not be selling physical goods. The reason people bu websites already making money is because there is already ready made traffic. I don't know an site apart from Flippa. I think though if you buy a website with a lot of traffic, you will have to pay alot of money for it. Personally I think that this is a risk, I would not buy a website that already makes money. You don't know the tricks that the person is using to grow their traffic. There is no guarantee under you it will continue to grow. I would buy a website and grow it organically or join a course that works with you step by step.

Comment

You can sell on forums and even on social media if the site is really viable. I see alot of people use their personal account to advertise for sale on Facebook especially I'm sure they used to have buyers from there. You can try that avenue and see if it can work.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymish View Post
              NerdIndeed I think you have misunderstood the question. I think the question is referring to buying websites. They may not be selling physical goods. The reason people bu websites already making money is because there is already ready made traffic. I don't know an site apart from Flippa. I think though if you buy a website with a lot of traffic, you will have to pay alot of money for it. Personally I think that this is a risk, I would not buy a website that already makes money. You don't know the tricks that the person is using to grow their traffic. There is no guarantee under you it will continue to grow. I would buy a website and grow it organically or join a course that works with you step by step.
              Forgive me, yes I made a mistake. He's asking for a website that he can buy a site from, I never understood the question fully. As far as I know, eBay sells used gaming accounts on their platform, the same concept applies so who knows there might be something out there too.

Comment

I recently discovered a new platform to buy and sell website. It is called website for sell by owners. The site is new, there is not must buying and selling activities. You can also try freemarket, which I think is owned by a freelancer site called freelancer. You can sell any kind of websites, even if it does not have traffic. However, it is difficult to sell a website that is not earning traffic or revenue.

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status