Table Tennis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Tennis

How you ever wonder what table tennis can do for you? It helps you to improve your own movements, to think fast while maintaining your feet coordination. It’s not about the force you give but its about the control you have. In this game the important asset to win the game is know how to play it well.

How about you? What can you say about Table Tennis?

I used to play badmindton when I was in high school. And what I can say that table tennis is really something too. I like playing g it with my friend and the focus to this game is really needed every time I'm playing table tennis it feels like I'm playing Chess too.

Comment

Table tennis is one of the sports that I love doing. It involves using both the upper and lower parts of your body. It helps the wrist because you make use of the back-hand as well. It's a sport that you can do indoors as well.

Comment

I love the tennis game,I have been playing it since my high school days and I know it really an enjoyable indoor game that can even help to raise ones heart rate which in turn will help one lose weight through energy used while playing.I like it because it a game that both gender can play excellently.

Comment

I used to play table tennis when I was in high school. This is the indoor game that I like to play a lot. Playing this will help you burn calories, offers a social outlet, keeps your brain sharp, and improves balance.

Comment

I dont know how to play the table tennis. But i thought table tennis game is like playing Bad Minton am i right?😊 i know they're difference but it is the same with movements and how to use it.

Comment

I play table tennis with friends and its a pleasurable game which one can use to while away time.I started playing this from my teens days and I also try competing with friends during our school interhouse sport days.it really a good game o me.

Comment

I enjoyed playing with that game. The first time I played with that I could not hit the ball. My friends just laugh at me but as I constantly played with it. I mastered it and even manage to challenge other students from other school. I sweat like a pig but it was fun. Good old times to cherish.

Comment

When I was still a teenager growing up in my neighborhood, table tennis was one of the most popular sports in my area. We practically built our own table tennis board and played all day immediately we come back from school.

We started out playing on 3 bench fixed together before we decided to contribute money and have a carpenter build our table tennis prop for us.
                  ​​​​

Comment

I also play table tennis. My classmates in high school taught me how to play it. Our school provided us with everything we need in playing table tennis.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeede View Post
                      Table tennis is one of the sports that I love doing. It involves using both the upper and lower parts of your body. It helps the wrist because you make use of the back-hand as well. It's a sport that you can do indoors as well.
                      Yeah, I like the sports as well as I used to play it with most of the kids around back in those days. It is not easy to become better at it, but the good side is when you start, you can go on to become better on a daily basis.

Comment

I like table tennis. It's easier to play compared to other games. But it's definitely a competitive sport. What's interesting is that people think it's the same with ping pong. While they look somewhat alike, they're actually different. One reason is that ping pong is more of a casual game while table tennis involves formal training.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        DMCA.com Protection Status