Rainy Day or Sunny Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainy Day or Sunny Day

What weather do you like? Are you a person who loves cold weather or hot weather? Personally, I like sunny days because I am a person who thinks of other people who does not have their own houses. I am worried about how they are feeling and suffering. I am not about my self thinking what I like. I am just concerned with other people.

Both have their benefits! Right now it's the rainy season where I live, but it's a chance to stay indoors for a while and catch up on things around the house.

Since I work from home as well, I like the rainy days because I feel like I'm not thinking "I wish I was outside!"

Comment

Though I love the two seasons but I think to go more with the sunny or dry season .I'm always I'll during the rainy season because of flu and cold and a lot of projects are abandoned during this season as well.So dry season seems to favour me more

Comment

I preferred the sunny day it's so hard to go to work because strong rain and wind will be ahead at you and its also hard to wake up at early because of the climate that will make you want to sleep at the all day.Even though we need rain to fill the river and have a supply of water that produce to the farmers and make a electricity for the whole community.When raining I am always late at my work vehicles are limited that they don't want to make a ride because of the flood.Strong winds also prevent them to transport us so the outcome of it I am always late at work and my performance will be low because of the tardiness.

Comment

If only I can choose both to be scheduled alternately, why not? I had prefer sunny day because we can do all things we want, and go anywhere we want. I love beaches so I cannot visit if its raining so better the sunny day will always be.

Comment

For me, I choose sunny day than rainy day just because I feel more hassle when rainy days comes on and it is harder to manage things because of the rain itself. Compared to sunny day, umbrella and a fan, your day can be solved instantly.

Comment

Both has something to deal with and has benefits. Sunny day is for those who wants to dry up their clothes, for the plants to grow, and for our convenience to go easily where we want to go. As for rainy ia for those who needs water, to fill up our dam, to water our plants, and to enjoy a calm weather. They are both different but how you see then when its not favorable to you is up on how you see them. Enjoy life in sunny and rainy day.

Comment

Both has something to deal with and has benefits. Sunny day is for those who wants to dry up their clothes, for the plants to grow, and for our convenience to go easily where we want to go. As for rainy ia for those who needs water, to fill up our dam, to water our plants, and to enjoy a calm weather. They are both different but how you see then when its not favorable to you is up on how you see them. Enjoy life in sunny and rainy day.

Comment

I prefer a Rainy day. I am not that type of person who wants to go outside every now and then. When it is raining outside there is so much fun to do inside your house, like cooking, watching a movie and especially sleeping. A sunny day is only good if you have something to do outside that really needs to be done.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  DMCA.com Protection Status