What does it takes to build an ecommerce site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does it takes to build an ecommerce site

I have been toying with this idea and trying to research on how to go about it and felt I should also ask in the forum. Will having it at shopify be a better option.I will sell mainly my imported products.

I think it depends. They are many options apart from shopify. The biggest advantage of Shopify is that everything is done for you. This is a one stop solution and all you have to do is decide what exactly you want to sell. Do you want to sell fashion or gadgets or household items. I think that the most important thing is to find a list of suppliers. This will make or break your product. They are other options like Etsy which is mostly for things like crafts. Just get on Google and look at some of the stores. If you know what you want to sell and how to market and get customers this is actually a good idea. You need to find out about how to get your traffic or hire someone who can do this for you. Once you can do this, I think that you are set for life. Good luck with your store

Comment

Working...
    X
    DMCA.com Protection Status