Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you prefer streaming movies or going to the cinema?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you prefer streaming movies or going to the cinema?

Movies are a part of our lives. It helps us forget, just for a few hours, any problems that we are currently facing. It entertains us and it gives us different emotions - love, happiness, sadness, pain, suspense, fear and others.

Nowadays, with the rise of the digital era, it's now easy for us to watch a movie through different platforms available online.

That said, are you the type who would still go to a movie house to watch a movie? Or, do you prefer streaming it online?

Share your thoughts here!

I know that streaming is getting to be popular because of the convenience since you are staying at home. But I personally prefer going to the cinema to enjoy not only the movie but also the food and sometimes the shopping as well. Watching a movie is like a package that gives me total enjoyment which I couldn't get with streaming movies.

Comment

I think watching at home is much better, cause I think its much more comfortable at home.

Comment

Seriously, the cost of data makes it almost impossible to stream any movies online here in my country. We don't have free Wi-Fi to use for our internet usage, so I prefer going to the cinema to watch movies.

I'm looking forward to April 26, when Avengers End Game will be released.

Comment

Depends on Movies.And Series Offocurse Stream using wolowtube.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status