What PC game you play the most?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What PC game you play the most?

League of legends... Been playing it since 2014 i think. The game seems fun and addicting to me. It is much better if you have friends who are playing it, you can team up, fight together, protect each other. I love teamplay and the roles in the game, everyone has its own function. You all start separately, and everyone fights for himself, but in the end, you are all together, teamfighting, trying to make a perfect harmony, a perfect combination of powers and moves. It seems a bit strategic to me, you have to use your brain, beside your gaming skills. Communication in the game is also great, beside the chat, you have pings, which help you to communicate faster and easier while playing. I just enjoy it!
    And what is your favorite PC game?

I've been playing dota 2 and csgo for 3 years now, and so for its been really great. Right now, I'm looking forward to some of the new games this year, hopefully would like them.

Comment

I used to play StarCraft during my younger days. I love the animation and graphics. The idea of defending your territory and defeating your enemy is a glorious thing.I spent 4 to 6 hours playing on daily basis. It keeps my mind alert and active. It's nice to do interaction among friends. I love the idea of working as a team and giving trust to others. Lately, I am contented playing plants versus zombies. ( Ha.Ha.Ha.) I like the sound of zombies wanting for brains.

Comment

For me, GTA V. Before you say, "That game is old lol", I only bought it for GTA Online originally but once I got banned for exploiting (I'm too broke to buy shark cards) I was forced to only play the story and it's actually fun. Even if I'm not doing missions it's so fun to mess around with cheat codes like Moon Gravity. You can even use the cheat codes in missions (but it doesn't give you achievements) and it's so fun to do it in older missions.

Comment

I am a fan of real time battle with other players. I played different kind of games but my most favorite is dota 2. It is very fun to play this game. Specially if you are playing with friends, tournament etc. I've been playing this game for too long starting from the original Dota but did not lose my interest in it. Dota is still one of the best game today.

Comment

Personally, I'm not really a fan of PC games because I grew up playing console games with Playstation my favorite gaming consoles. I have from Playstation 1 to Playstation 4 and I won't stop there, once Playstation 5 comes out, I'm definitely going to purchase it. Although I don't like PC games but I have played few games on PC. I have played Assassin Creed, Resident Evil 4, Final Fantasy 10 and The Punisher on PC.

Comment

I like quests and games where I can enjoy thinking

Comment

I love playing PUBG, although it takes a lot of time to practice. I spent lots of time to master miramar on https://gosu.ai/blog/pubg/pubg-miramar-map-guide/

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status