Best movie ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best movie ever?

For me, it is ,,Legends of the fall''. I have watched this movie many, many times. And I always want to watch it again. It brings such a powerful emotions to me...
    This movie has everything that one great movie needs... Lovely music, beautiful nature scenes, great storyline, really good actors and acting... The storytelling of the movie is also great...
    What I personally find amazing in the movie, is that connection between man and wild, in which I believe, and which I admire.
    I am highly recommending everyone to watch this movie!
    What is the best movie ever in your opinion? And why?

Few of my favorite movie is Face/off by John Travolta and Nicolas Cage. I like the story and adventure. I like the emotion of every character. It's an action movie with a sense of value. I also love Ransom, The Bourne Identity, Italian Job and Transporter. Other Disney movies is also my favorite. I love the romance and the fantasy. I love to be entertained. It's one of my stress reliever.

Comment

Children of Men, no other movie has quite captivated me and made me feel such depths of despair and hope. I couldn't look away the whole time, and when the ending came I just felt a complete wave of emotion come over me that left me crying, it's the only time that's ever happened to me. And not only that but it has hands down some of the best cinematography in the history of film, the way the camera is constantly looking around at the background you get to see society just fall apart and give into despair. It's beautiful in my opinion.

Comment

Well, when it comes to movies it is very difficult to choose one as your all-time best. However, if I have to choose then I will definitely choose the Harry Potter series. Reading books is also one of my favorite hobbies and I was pleasantly surprised to see that the movies made on the book are not at all disappointing which happens a lot when you see a movie based on a very popular book. In the case of the Harry Potter movies they were able to be as good as the books and I have seen them many times now and they still are appealing.

Comment

The best movie for me is the movie entitled "Nerve", the songs used, the concept of the movie and my favorite part, the dark web is in it. It's kind of interesting and the next actions excites me very much, money is involved too, i love how they are gonna do some tasks just for the money.

Comment

Personally, I'm a movie freak. I have watched so many movies both series and other movies that I can't remember the one I would say is the best movie ever produced. But let me go with the most recent one's I have watched so far and my thoughts goes to the series called Game of Thrones.

Comment

I like your discussion and recently I was advised a good video streaming site with lots of free movies and of course the first thing I did was review my favorite movie chúa tể những chiếc nhẫn. Also planning to watch Harry Potter all parts and I hope you would be interested in, then look at me the specified link.

Comment

Working...
            X
            DMCA.com Protection Status