Outlook on mobile apps and Android games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook on mobile apps and Android games

With the constant changes and updates in the realm of smartphones and smart devices, it is of no surprise that there exist millions of apps on both the Apple app store and the Google Play Store. These apps are made for multiple purposes and are equipped with different features and over time, gaming companies and developers start to make the most out of mobile apps as well.

Now every popular game is launched on either PC or console and then it is moved towards mobile apps. These constant updates are making me anticipate for the best 2019 Android games. I hope the game releases this year are more diversified than last year. What do you people think?

Originally posted by emilydevlin View Post
    With the constant changes and updates in the realm of smartphones and smart devices, it is of no surprise that there exist millions of apps on both the Apple app store and the Google Play Store. These apps are made for multiple purposes and are equipped with different features and over time, gaming companies and developers start to make the most out of mobile apps as well.

Now every popular game is launched on either PC or console and then it is moved towards mobile apps. These constant updates are making me anticipate for the best 2019 Android games. I hope the game releases this year are more diversified than last year. What do you people think?
    I happy with all the changes. Before I was already happy playing Super Mario game. Today there a lot of games. I like farming games like Farmville.

Comment

Working...
    X
    DMCA.com Protection Status