What habits are you dropping now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What habits are you dropping now

We will soon get into a new year,what habits have you resolved to dumped especially if there have been detrimental to your wellbeing. For me it will be laziness. Any from you?

Worrying is the bad habit that I am dropping now. I will pray more and have faith in the Lord more.

Comment

Originally posted by Inem View Post
      We will soon get into a new year,what habits have you resolved to dumped especially if there have been detrimental to your wellbeing. For me it will be laziness. Any from you?
      I congratulate you for that. I agree with you that laziness should be dropped from you and me.

Comment

Originally posted by philipdavid016 View Post
        Worrying is the bad habit that I am dropping now. I will pray more and have faith in the Lord more.
        That is right. Worrying is not a good thing to do in life. Faith is necessary.

Comment

I believe that quitting smoking is the best bad habit that needs to be dropped. Its my brother's new year's resolution.

Comment

I suggest that drinking alcohol should also be dropped. It is not good for the well being of man.

Comment

I believe that doing exercises and eating healthy food is a good new year's resolution. It will be good for healthy lifestyle.

Comment

As my New Year's resolution, I promised that I would drop my fast food habit in order to live a little more healthily.

I also promised to try and go to the gym once a week at the very least. Being healthy will help me with the rest of my goals, so this is a good stepping stone.

Comment

Originally posted by faithsalon4 View Post

I believe that doing exercises and eating healthy food is a good new year's resolution. It will be good for healthy lifestyle.
                  I agree with this. I have a big tummy. I want to have a flat stomach.

Comment

I guess that it is sleep rhythm for me. Recently I have been studying a lot and have dropped off from my sleep rhythm. I just didn't manage to go to a bed on a time, I stayed awake until late in the night. I have just wanted to study as much as I can for my exam which I recently passed. And when you stay awake until late in the night, it is almost impossible to wake up early next day. So now, when I have passed the exam, I'm going back to my old sleep rhythm. I will be waking up earlier and going to bed earlier.

Comment

For the new year I had not made any particular resolution. However I had decided to focus more on my fitness and diet in the new year. I would say that for the month of January 2019 I have been able to achieve this goal which I had decided for myself. I hope I am able to carry it forward for rest of the year.

Comment

I won't curse! That's a bad habit that I've dropped. Actually, it started last year and I'm pretty happy that I've never broken it since the day I promised myself that I will no longer do it. I think my next target is to remain positive whatever the situation is but I'm still having a hard controlling my emotions. Maybe, later in the year or perhaps next year I'll be able to accomplish this too.

Comment

I'm still working on this but I am doing my best not to care too much on society's expectations on women. It would be hard because I am on the age group wherein women are expected to be married, have a kid, and drop her thriving career for the family. I am currently single and have no plans of getting married because I want to enjoy life and reach my career goals. Society also expect women to always look like their best self but it will always not be like that. Women have their moments wherein they just don't want to do anything and be free from all those expectations. We sometimes do not want to wear makeup, dress in fancy clothes, etc. For me, I want to just go out and not care what others might think about me just because I do not do what others do, I dress quite different from others, etc.

Comment

Starting this month I will start again for the third my no rice diet and I hope that this time I can finally sustain it. Last year, I had stayed with no rice for 11 months and just started eating rice again because of christmas holidays.

I replace rice with boiled cardava banana and over time your craving for rice will waned. My only problem is I am the only one who goes on no rice diet in the family and the temptation is real during meal time.

Right now, my average weight is 120 kg and I stand 5ā€™11ā€ thats why Iā€™m targeting to lower down my weight to 70-85 kg range.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            DMCA.com Protection Status