What do you like about the holidays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you like about the holidays

We are in the Christmas season and it's a big holiday.What do you like about the season? For me I just like the mouth watering dishes that are everywhere and the gifts exchange too. How about you?

Originally posted by Inem View Post
    We are in the Christmas season and it's a big holiday.What do you like about the season? For me I just like the mouth watering dishes that are everywhere and the gifts exchange too. How about you?
    Christmas season is now over in our country. Holidays are happy times.

Comment

I agree with you. Christmas is a big holiday. It is a happy holiday.

Comment

You are right. The food during Christmas are so mouth watering.

Comment

During Christmas I also like exchange gifts. I am also happy to receive gifts.

Comment

Christmas season is now over. Yet the feeling of Christmas is still there. It is because everyday we can still be thankful for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Comment

Holidays is always exciting, gift exchanging, mouth watering foods are just a bonus. What I really love about holidays is the laughter of your family, the happiness that is very evident on their faces.

Comment

Holidays are fun. I am excited during Christmas holidays. It is time for reunions and parties.

Comment

Originally posted by karyllecabezas View Post
                  Holidays is always exciting, gift exchanging, mouth watering foods are just a bonus. What I really love about holidays is the laughter of your family, the happiness that is very evident on their faces.
                  I agree with you. Laughter of the family could not be bought with money. It is so precious and priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by faithuy56 View Post

Christmas season is now over. Yet the feeling of Christmas is still there. It is because everyday we can still be thankful for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
                    I agree with you. Christmas can be everyday. It is if we are thankful for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by faithuy56 View Post

During Christmas I also like exchange gifts. I am also happy to receive gifts.
                      The greatest gift that we have received during Christmas is the birth of our Savior. This is greater than any gifts.

Comment

Gifts are nice. But the thing I most like during holiday days is family gathering. For me, there is no bigger gift than my family. I love when we are all together during holiday launches, I love that family harmony. Everyone seems happy during holidays.

Comment

I love holidays, especially when I am able to go on a vacation out of my country , which I do every year. Without these breaks I won't be able to get the energy and enthusiasm to keep on working in my job. Holidays also gives me a chance to mix up with my family and friends.I wait eagerly for the days when I am able to enjoy the holidays every year.

Comment

Holidays is a time for me to bond with my family and friends over good food. I always look forward to catching up with each of them and hear their stories, the changes in their lives and what not. It's such a joyous season that's why it's my favorite time of the year.

Comment

I love gift exchange! It is exciting and also shows how much we care for them. I always try to purchase the best items for the family members as well as office staff. Last year I got awesome deals on the corporate holiday party favors and the best thing is that everything was looked classic.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              DMCA.com Protection Status