No announcement yet.

Is it possible to track a stolen phone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to track a stolen phone?

I believe that the world of technology is evolving on each passing and this means that there are things that we can do on series of occasions. I have been thinking on how it is possible for people to recover stolen phones or at least track the location. Do you have any idea about how it is done?

To locate a lost Android telephone it generally still needs a working web association with the end goal to transmit its area, whatever your circumstance may be, we'll cover here the most widely recognized alternatives and in addition more out of the crate ways to deal with cover likewise edge cases...

My life is my message

Comment

I have seen the evening news last month where a woman was using her phone while walking in the street when a motorcycle passed by with the rider grabbing her phone. That incident was captured by the outdoor CCTV. When the woman reported to the cops, the phone was traced because it has a GSP that was running. Wherever the thief went he was traced specifically by the cops that led to his arrest. That is clear that we can trace the phone when it gets lost.

Comment

Definitely, technology has so evolved now that there are things that were impossible before but done now at a tip of the finger. There are phones trackers now that a location of a phone can easily be traced. Devices or gadgets now are so sophisticated built and there can function in many ways to do whatever we really need.

Comment

Working...
        X
        DMCA.com Protection Status