No announcement yet.

Is Blogging a really good way to earn?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Blogging a really good way to earn?

A lot of my friends are asking me if I'm earning good income in writing blogs and I would always reply that blogging takes months and even years to generate some income. And that you should only consider blogging if writing is one of your passions. It takes a lot of hard work and determination to write, post, share blogs regularly but it's well worth it because after some time you'll be recognized as an authority on your chosen niche and this would open a lot of financially rewarding opportunities.

I guess it's a good way to generate income. A lot of people are venturing into that field. It will be a great advantage if you have that skills in writing. You're doing it with passion. I always have a firm belief that never work for money because you will easily get discourage. If you work with passion, money will speak for you. When you love your work, surely work will be in success.

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss2000 View Post
      A lot of my friends are asking me if I'm earning good income in writing blogs and I would always reply that blogging takes months and even years to generate some income. And that you should only consider blogging if writing is one of your passions. It takes a lot of hard work and determination to write, post, share blogs regularly but it's well worth it because after some time you'll be recognized as an authority on your chosen niche and this would open a lot of financially rewarding opportunities.
      Thanks for your information. I am not into blogging. I don't know if its really a good way to earn money.

Comment

Most of the bloggers that I know that are earning some income are also selling something or offering a service. I have noticed that you can't always earn just by having traffic run through the site. The best thing to do is to focus on getting things done rather than having to focus on the amount you make via traffic generated alone.

Comment

Yes, blogging can be a very good source of income for the blogger. the amount of income that a person can generate from his blog will depend on the success of the blog. iF the blog is very successful and is able to attract a lot of traffic then such a successful blog can definitely generate a huge amount of money. There are many factors which will determine the flow of traffic to a blog. blogging is something which requires a lot of planning, strategy, hard work and also a lot of patience.

Comment

If you are goo dwith your content then I think that it is one of the best online earning means. You can easily make your page have targeted ads if you have the riht audience while you might also use the blog to sell content, services, and or products from other companies or yourself hence being guaranteed of a good income.

Comment

It can be. The problem is that people expect it to come so easily. A lot of stuff needs time and commitment. That's why I agree with what you said. It could potentially be years before you get any reasonable income from blogging. It's more of an investment than a regular job in terms of money.

Comment

Blogging is not that easy to do, but if you follow what am about to tell you and do your research you will surely make money. This is only for those who already have a blog.
                1. You need to build an audience: this is the first thing you need. Use sponsored adds if possible.
                2. Advertising on the blog: you can personal advertise other people's products on your blog. Google Adscene is good to sign up with. Amazon products: you can sale amazon product directly on your site and get paid just sign up with Amazon and start advertising their products on your blog.
                3. Event Tickets: go to sites that sale invents, the ones close to you sign up with them and promote on your site maybe write a blog about that event.
                4. Promotion: is the best way to get quite result. Promote your blog on facebook target the right audience. YouTube promotion Instagram etc.
                With the right promotion, you will have a good result

Comment

I consider Blogging to be one of the forms used to make profits online, and I agree with other colleagues that we have to make a good effort to achieve it, especially for those who are not recognized even in certain areas of expertise or we are not famous, because we do not have a captive audience.

In order to have a quality audience we could make use of good SEO services for this, but this SEO service should also be of quality, which ensures quality traffic and makes us know effectively.

Additionally, it is an option that could be combined with the use of social networks, among other complementary options. Everything will involve properly publicizing and applying effective strategies to keep the audience captive.

Comment

I am presently a part time freelancer because I have a full time job in the office. When I retire a few years from now, blogging will be my main line and probably also my main means of livelihood. I had been a co-blogger before and my boss said that the income from the blog was pretty good although he did not give me the exact figures. The token I got from my blogs was encouraging that I think blogging can earn you much if you have a multitude of regular readers.

Comment

Originally posted by jpk0007 View Post
                      Yes, blogging can be a very good source of income for the blogger. the amount of income that a person can generate from his blog will depend on the success of the blog. iF the blog is very successful and is able to attract a lot of traffic then such a successful blog can definitely generate a huge amount of money. There are many factors which will determine the flow of traffic to a blog. blogging is something which requires a lot of planning, strategy, hard work and also a lot of patience.
                      That is correct a popular blog can make you some online money but it's offline benefits is twice as good. Successful and popular bloggers are invited and paid a good amount of money to cover and write about public and private company events like Launchings, Press Conferences, Corporate Parties, Business Anniversaries, Contests and Events.

Comment

It depends on how well written your blogs are, in how huge your fanbase is and how popular you are, like you have a many viewers. It is hard to be a blogger, it takes time to be known.

Comment

Yes, of course, you can earn a lot from blogging, like you can earn like you have a regular job even without leaving your place. And I think that's a good thing to start especially if you're a single mom.

Comment

It can be under the right circumstances. The problem comes from people seeing it as a get quick rich scheme. When really, it's far from that. It's an investment of your time and effort. Because people want quality posts. So if you're going to try your hand at blogging, you'd need lots of patience and determination.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve5 View Post
                              It can be. The problem is that people expect it to come so easily. A lot of stuff needs time and commitment. That's why I agree with what you said. It could potentially be years before you get any reasonable income from blogging. It's more of an investment than a regular job in terms of money.
                              I don't really think that we should be looking at how it is easy to make money via blogging as it is something that is not easy to happen. Blogging can be seen as a way to invest time and a means for one to get popular.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              DMCA.com Protection Status