Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virtual Dating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Virtual Dating

    I sometimes chat a lot in social media during my downtime and I came across this group which is into virtual dating. It's like a real date only through chat using your imagination and I tried it once, just friendly dates because I'm married and all and it was fun. Have anyone of you tried this?


  • #2
    I haven't done any virtual date. But, I get to chat a lot of times in olden days. I like to interact with people from different walks of life.I made friends but eventually didn't last. It was interesting to know the culture and behavior of every person around the world. It was a nice experience.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Protoss2000 View Post
      I sometimes chat a lot in social media during my downtime and I came across this group which is into virtual dating. It's like a real date only through chat using your imagination and I tried it once, just friendly dates because I'm married and all and it was fun. Have anyone of you tried this?
      I am happily married now. I don't have a plan to have a virtual date with others.

      Comment


      • #4
        This is not a proper dating and the challenge with this kind of dating is you may end up giving out some details that may be used to hunt you in the near future. I don't really understand the need for some people to think that they are going to have a better relationship by doing virtual relationships because I don't think that it works that way.

        Comment


        • #5
          Well, I could chat for hours together on all the social media platforms with my friends and family. the concept of online dating itself is something that I don't agree with. Online dating can work for some but in my opinion, most of the times online dating results in wasting time and is a pointless exercise. Virtual dating is something which sounds very interesting but I don't think I can spare my time on it

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Protoss2000 View Post
            I sometimes chat a lot in social media during my downtime and I came across this group which is into virtual dating. It's like a real date only through chat using your imagination and I tried it once, just friendly dates because I'm married and all and it was fun. Have anyone of you tried this?
            What do you mean that you chat from your imagination yet it is a date. Is it live where you interact with another person via a video chat and you ask one another questions or is it where you interact with an individual who you cannot verify if they exist or not. What is the name of the site, It would be better if I try t out an see what you mean for myself.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by youngshark View Post

              What do you mean that you chat from your imagination yet it is a date. Is it live where you interact with another person via a video chat and you ask one another questions or is it where you interact with an individual who you cannot verify if they exist or not. What is the name of the site, It would be better if I try t out an see what you mean for myself.
              There's no actual dating site, and it's not live, but after you get to know each other you could opt for video chat. But to begin with everyone uses his/her Avatar. What happens is if your an anime fan you'll go to different anime sites like in Facebook there's a lot of anime Groups which contains a lot of anime series and movies. On such sites you'll get an invite to join GC's or group chat where you'll do RP's or role playing and after a day or two doing RP's you'll get close to someone and either you get invited or you would invite someone to a date.

              Comment


              • #8
                I've dated a guy from online dating sites before, however it ended up badly. So, I won't go back to online dating again because I think I will be deceived again.

                Comment


                • #9
                  It's kind of sad but I've seen people who are into this. Most of the dating sims out there are for the anime nerds and weebs. The girls are either in 2D or 3D and it's a very "game" like approach to dating which isn't realistic. Though I do get their longing for some human contact. They rarely go outside their comfort zone and talk to an actual girl in real life. To each his own.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Everyone uses internet nowadays, and I think virtual dating is not good, because you will not know who is in the other side of the person you are talking to, it can be a man or a woman, no one knows.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I haven't done that. I guess it's a fun idea. Though, it can just as easily become troublesome if you encounter the wrong person. Compatibility takes time and effort to discover. But once you do, you can easily decide whether you're a good match. Honesty is important in relationships. So always stay true to how you feel whenever someone asks you if you like them back.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jpk0007 View Post
                        Well, I could chat for hours together on all the social media platforms with my friends and family. the concept of online dating itself is something that I don't agree with. Online dating can work for some but in my opinion, most of the times online dating results in wasting time and is a pointless exercise. Virtual dating is something which sounds very interesting but I don't think I can spare my time on it
                        I agree with you that most of the relationships that starts on social media is all about one wasting time. You can't just really get to understand the need to handle things in the right way that it should be going when you are getting involved in social media dating.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Protoss2000 View Post

                          There's no actual dating site, and it's not live, but after you get to know each other you could opt for video chat. But to begin with everyone uses his/her Avatar. What happens is if your an anime fan you'll go to different anime sites like in Facebook there's a lot of anime Groups which contains a lot of anime series and movies. On such sites you'll get an invite to join GC's or group chat where you'll do RP's or role playing and after a day or two doing RP's you'll get close to someone and either you get invited or you would invite someone to a date.
                          Ooh okay now I am trying to fill in several gaps and looping in various aspects that were not clear. I do not think that it is the thing for me nonetheless since I am a person who is not that engaged on social media sites especially just to make comments and general chatting. I only log in when there is something which is very important to do and hence I do not think I will try it out as an option for dating. Nonetheless it is a nice option and anyone who has the craving for social media would love it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Henrywrites View Post

                            I agree with you that most of the relationships that starts on social media is all about one wasting time. You can't just really get to understand the need to handle things in the right way that it should be going when you are getting involved in social media dating.
                            This is because in many instances the connections that are made tend to be fake. While naturally you are supposed to meet someone and like them for their real attributes in online dating one gets to be handed the fake person first. People only update what is impressive about them as others go to the extent of having to post pure lies. This is not a great concept in dating and doing this will only contribute to making one being lured in a fake manner.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Protoss2000 View Post
                              I sometimes chat a lot in social media during my downtime and I came across this group which is into virtual dating. It's like a real date only through chat using your imagination and I tried it once, just friendly dates because I'm married and all and it was fun. Have anyone of you tried this?
                              It is dangerous if you are married and you go into virtual dating. What starts like a joke may develop into seriousness and break a marriage relationship.

                              I do not attempt virtual dating. I do not want to rake my marriage. Leave that to the teens.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X
                              DMCA.com Protection Status