Good Online Earning Sites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Online Earning Sites

When it comes to online earning sites it's quite hard to find good ones nowadays with all the scam sites around. It takes a lot of time and effort before you can find a good one that you can continuously earn from.

There's this reputable survey site which I've been earning from for the last 5 years now, it's a company called Rakuten - AIP and it pays via PayPal.

What are the online earning sites you've been working on?

Mylot is a posting platfrom just like postloop and forum wheel. They are some of the best portals for anyone looking for paid to post on forums. I know that postloop pays via paypal and they are very reliable with any problems being sorted swiftly. There are also other freelance sites that oen can trade their services but I have only tried the ones which deal in writing. i do not trust survey sites since they overwork people for a little pay and the points accumulation means is never fair.

Comment

I have been working on some sites like digital global and the rest and they have been paying nicely considering the living standards in my country. However ,this is the first time that I am getting to hear about Rakuten - AIP. Could you please tell us more on how we can be able to earn making use of this method?

Comment

Originally posted by youngshark View Post
        Mylot is a posting platfrom just like postloop and forum wheel. They are some of the best portals for anyone looking for paid to post on forums. I know that postloop pays via paypal and they are very reliable with any problems being sorted swiftly. There are also other freelance sites that oen can trade their services but I have only tried the ones which deal in writing. i do not trust survey sites since they overwork people for a little pay and the points accumulation means is never fair.
        I've heard tha the Forum Wheel is the same as Postloop but I don't see that Mylot falls in the same category. Correct me if I'm wrong because Mylot pays so little for the posts. However it is sad to note that Forum Wheel and Postloop are both wanting in forums now as if there are no more forums that need content. They both pay good money to the tune of 5 cents per post although their standard in writing is very high. I think ForumCoin is also a good way of earning that you earn 1.5 cents for every post you will make. However, there is a daily limit to the number of posts that you can do in a day.

Comment

• stbrians
          stbrians commented
          Editing a comment
          Mylot does not pay for your activities on the site but for responses you receive due to your activities. Let us say that you wrote the comment above. You do not earn from it. I came and commented on it, now you will earn from my response. My response to you does not earn me anything but if another subscriber comes and responds to this then I earn. It is not that way in Postloop. You earn from your activity.

In mylot, there is no well-known payment mode per what you earn for the response you receive. Only the administrators know that. In postloop it is well known what your payment per comment is.

Both pay at $5 but in postloop you request but in mylot the payment of the $5 you reached in a particular month is paid by the 15th of the following month. They often pay automatically to PayPal all the monies earned the previous month of $5 and above. If you never reached the payout then you are not paid but what you earnedmoves on to the next month.

In postloop one can earn more than $2 in a day but not mylot. In mylot even reaching $1 a day is a hard task to achieve.

Postloop is a great one - I've been a member for several years now (since 2015-ish, from memory!) and it's an easy and fun way to earn. Plus, payment is fast and speedy, and goes straight into my PayPal account. I also do some online survey sites, such as Pureprofile, but I think they're regionally specific.

Comment

Originally posted by amelia88 View Post
          Postloop is a great one - I've been a member for several years now (since 2015-ish, from memory!) and it's an easy and fun way to earn. Plus, payment is fast and speedy, and goes straight into my PayPal account. I also do some online survey sites, such as Pureprofile, but I think they're regionally specific.
          I strongly agree with you. Postloop is the best online money maker for me. I also have mylot and forumwheel.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffreyjose48 View Post

I strongly agree with you. Postloop is the best online money maker for me. I also have mylot and forumwheel.
            How do you find those other forum sites compared to Postloop? For me I've always found Postloop to be so reliable that I haven't really branched out to other forum posting sites.

Comment

How do you find those other forum sites compared to Postloop? For me I've always found Postloop to be so reliable that I haven't really branched out to other forum posting sites.
              I believe too that Postloop is very reliable always. Postloop is the best. There is nothing else like it.

Comment

Aside from Postloop, I earn by answering surveys at Global test market. It is a legit site to earn since they already paid me twice. But you won't earn a lot since you need to wait for them to send a survey. And for you to request for a payment, you need to gain at least 570 points and that is equivalent to 500 php or 10 USD.

Comment

I've only tried postloop and so far I like my stay here. I am amaze by how fast they send the money in my paypal account.

Comment

Yes, I agree with you that it's too difficult to find one legitimate online job. Mostly are scam and a waste of time. I tried several survey sites but mostly of it's survey test are not available. They're only paid by cents. Thou, I haven't tried English tutor online job but they say it's a good side income.

Comment

I am a member of GlobalTestMarket for almost a year now, and I must say that this site pays more per survey compared to others I have. Minimum life points to cash out - 570 which is equal to $10. It also pays via PayPal and takes about 5-10 business days before it reflects on your account.

Comment

TheForumWheel is a decent site however my complaint is that it takes too long to receive payments since the owner of the site is also busy with other things. And it also has a fee during cashout which churns a portion of what you earned on the site which is not favorable to me. A $1 fee for a $20 cashout I believe.
                        Last edited by NerdIndeed; 10-29-2018, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by youngshark View Post
                          I've tried MyLot early this year and it pays really low. I tried it for a month and I didn't even reach the minimum withdrawable amount. In my opinion one could only earn between $5-7.5 a month on that site. But It's fun though, because you could post very short sentences and they aren't too strict when it comes to proper grammar also members and staffs are quite friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by NerdIndeed View Post

TheForumWheel is a decent site however my complaint is that it takes too long to receive payments since the owner of the site is also busy with other things. And it also has a fee during cashout which churns a portion of what you earned on the site which is not favorable to me. A $1 fee for a $20 cashout I believe.
                            The Forum Wheel started as a good and reliable site forum posters can attest to that. I got accepted early this year and enjoyed my stay, but sadly the owner Ken is reported to be suffering from financial problems and that's the reason why a lot of posters are not getting paid on time. Some writers including myself have left The Forum Wheel because of delayed payments, I still haven't received my last 2 withdrawals and it's been a month since I withdrawn it.. I tried to contact Ken via chat and email but until now I haven't receive a reply. I really hope that his site would recover and stay afloat and that I get paid soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            DMCA.com Protection Status