Your main line for freelancing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your main line for freelancing

I have been freelancing for more than 3 years now but it is only part time because I have a full time job in the office. My freelancing is my way of preparing myself to earn my livelihood by online work when I retire from my present job. Right now I am into paid forum posting for forums and I am doing just fine although I can say that my income from freelancing is very minimal that it can only afford to buy me snacks but not meals yet, so to speak. I have a feeling that writing will not earn me more so I am looking at other means of earning money online like the affiliate marketing and the micro tasks.

I started with writing, Writing is still my number one income source. I began freelance writing by writing on writing sites like Helium, Squidoo and Hubpages. The I joined freelancing site called upwork and began writing for clients. I sold a lot of stories, articles even ebooks through upwork. The problem with freelancing writing was I would earn only when I worked and work was not much available. Therefore, I build my own websites. I ear from my websites.

Comment

Micro tasks earn even less money. They pa you pennies per hour.The tasks are also much harder, especially for the pay. A good example is annotation. If you can open an online account for writing like text broker, you can earn a healthy income. The problem is that most of these accounts are in the USA and don't allow International writers. You can try the bidding sites like Fiverr and Upwork Note though that the competition is quite stiff. However if you can find a way to figure it out you can make good money. I know people who make upto $1000 a month from writing. If you can get direct clients then all the better, you can earn more money but you also run the risk of being scammed. You can also offer other skills like graphic design. There is no limit to what you can do with freelancing.

Comment

You can try to join some platforms like upwork, guru, hubstaff, and freeeup. There is a lot of jobs that you can get as a writer and you can get a higher salary. Some clients only need a part-timer which is perfect for you since you are working in the office.

Comment

I'm in to different things online from posting on forums,writing articles,affiliating,tutoring etc.I don't depend only one kind of freelancing line.I'm just trying to be versatile and try to be good in all too.So I'm not makiing much though but it helps me cater for all my bills.

Comment

I do freelance work in addition to my full time job. Most of the work I do happens in the weekend when I don't have anything to do. No one can depend on a single income in this economy. It's really hard, even if you're earning more than the national average.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaya View Post
              I started with writing, Writing is still my number one income source. I began freelance writing by writing on writing sites like Helium, Squidoo and Hubpages. The I joined freelancing site called upwork and began writing for clients. I sold a lot of stories, articles even ebooks through upwork. The problem with freelancing writing was I would earn only when I worked and work was not much available. Therefore, I build my own websites. I ear from my websites.
              I was thinking about how I can able to make money from having a website and I think that you have an idea on that. Would you please share more tips on how I can be able to earn by having a website?

Comment

Right now I write articles for a few travel sites, and do some paid forum posting as well. It's definitely not enough to sustain a full time income right now though - so I'm always on the look out for more opportunities as well. I am thankful that there's a world now where you can find work opportunities from home, but it is hard finding reliable, stable income sources.

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status