Blogger or Wordpress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blogger or Wordpress

In my opinion, these are some of the most dynamic tools used to create blogs quickly and easily, at least for me, considering that I am not an expert web developer. Although I have found some limitations, I always find solution alternatives available on the internet. What do you think of them? Do you consider that a different tool could be used?

Wordpress is really effective. It's easy to use even for newcomers. That's why many bloggers were able to start on their own. As time passed, they learned how to use it better to improve their content. It's also great for marketing your services to others.

Comment

Many people advocate that you use word press.My question would be what about a newbie or someone who has never started a website. Also I think that if you have never had a website that while you are learning the ropes it is better to get a free one. You can always changed to a paid one with upgraded features once you get the hang of everything.For that is word press still the best or is blogger the best. I know that word press is seen as quite easy to use.It is also rumored to have many free themes that you can add to your site at the click of a button. I have got to say that there is no decisive conclusion to this ongoing debate. I'd be interested to know what people think. Another alternative is to get the free versions of both and try them both out. What have you got to lose?

Comment

I had started my blog on blogger and I find it very easy and simple to use.The tools are very easy to use so one can easily create and draw the widgets to the direction that's needed. I prefer the use of blogger to wordress.

Comment

If you're starting out without any intention of paying for your blog, then I suggest Blogger. As long as you have a Google account, it's free. If you've decided that you want to get more serious in blogging, then go with Wordpress. There's many tools for you to migrate your Blogger content to Wordpress easily.

Comment

Based on an informal survey that I did among the writers that I know, they choose Wordpress over Blogger becasue of the freedom in Wordpress for the features that are not present in Blogger. But I will go for the templates of Blogger that are really good as a selection because there is always an update. With Wordpress I am quite confused with the functions that sometimes I am stopped on my tracks to think of what I was doing and where would I go. But if the votes will be considered then we have to agree with Wordpress is better than Blogger.

Comment

For me, Wordpress is much much better, flexible and customizable. Blogger is easier, but once you get started with wordpress, it becomes more convenient. Just one thing - Go with self-hosted Wordpress and NOT wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status