Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of internet or data package you're currently subscribed into?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of internet or data package you're currently subscribed into?

When it comes to my home internet connection, I'm using PLDT Fiber which gives me unlimited usage and a free landline phone. It has a speed of between 25-40mbps and costs about $50 a month. I also have a prepaid mobile data subscription which costs $10 a month.

I'm currently subscribed to a postpaid plan. It has an average speed good enough for internet browsing and downloading movies. I enjoy using it since I get what I paid for. It costs less than thirty dollars a month. So I'm okay with the service.

Comment

I also have a PLDT Fiber connection which currently has a 30 Mbps download and upload speed. I pay less than $40 for it monthly. It also comes with a landline phone. I do not have a postpaid mobile data subscription plan since I am mostly at home, so I use the home wifi instead. Though I subscribe to a prepaid service that costs $1 for 1 Gb of data when the need to go out arises. I can't live without the internet, and I'm pretty sure I am not alone on this.

Comment

I'm on PLDT as well but not Fiber. I couldn't justify availing that kind of plan when I can only browse the web after work. If my work was home based then sure. I'm getting 5 mpbs at the peak hours when everyone's asleep. On awake times, I only get 1 mbps. It sucks.

Comment

I think that this depends on the Country that you live in. I'm subscribed to an internet package where I pay$50 a month. It has a free phone, cable TV and internet speeds of Mbps(so they say, majority of the time they are well below this). I'm not sure whether I should stick to this or change to another internet company. I will pay less at this other company. I will get less internet speed, but reliable internet. However the will be no free phone and no cable TV. will have to pay separately for each of these services.I'm not happy with the internet services of my current internet provider, because I don't get the speeds I'm paying for. I guess we will see how it all goes.

Comment

I'm using my local location subscription company.I'm on MTN prepaid data subscription which cost about $10 monthly due not limited because it capped at 3.5GB with a good though.i can use that for a month since I just use it in opening sites only.

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss2000 View Post
              When it comes to my home internet connection, I'm using PLDT Fiber which gives me unlimited usage and a free landline phone. It has a speed of between 25-40mbps and costs about $50 a month. I also have a prepaid mobile data subscription which costs $10 a month.
              I am with Pldt wifi internet connection. It also has a landline connection.

Comment

I am making use of the mobile data network as it is provided by Glo. This is the strongest network that we have here and I have been making use of it for years now without having any problems. They offer a cheaper data rates unlike what we have with other networks that are in Nigeria .

Comment

I am subscribed to a prepaid platform from a company by the name Faiba which gives 25gb for $10 a month. The speeds are also pretty good and currently it is the best internet provider in my country. I use it pretty much for evrything i do online including surfing, downloading and uploading and also working on any projects. It is great since I have a portable wifi that I can use for all of my devices e.g laptop, smarthpnoe and any other pc with a limit of up to 8 devices.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  DMCA.com Protection Status