Ordering Online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering Online

Do you frequently shop or buy things Online? Eversince I became a freelancer, ive been buying a lot of stuff from this site called Lazada more so if they have a flash sale or promo for the day which is really good savings for me.

What's the last thing you've ordered online?

I always order appliances from major e-commerce sites. I have figured out that one of the ways that we can ensure that everything keep working fine is by ensuring that we order things that can be easier for us to buy without talking about size or color issues.

Comment

I am also a Lazada frequent shopper. I recently broke my headset, so I decided to purchase a new one. Along with the headset, I also bought a mouse and a mouse pad. My only complaint was that all items simultaneously arrived so it should have been one shipping fee for all three of them. However, what happened was I am charged for shipping fees for all three of them separately. It should have been for only one item since they were all delivered at my doorstep at the same time.

Comment

My very first purchase in an online store is the garden hose. I know it is fake because the price is just about 10% of the cost of the original garden hose that is stretchable. So far I have already lost count of how many I had bought already but I still keep on buying the imitation garden hose because of the cheap price. Lately I have purchased cologne with an old brand that was popular before. I am assuming that it is also an imitation because of the cheap price. So far I have not issue with the delivery because it is on the appointed date when the product arrived. What's good in that online store is the COD scheme of payment that gives me assurance that I will receive the products I ordered.

Comment

I rarely buy things online, since I've been scam once. However, lazada is a trusted online shop and I buy clothes there sometimes and the last time I bought something from lazada was around August, I bought clothes for my brother's son.

Comment

I buy online alot now with my paypal funds,I feel ordering online is alot cheaper for me and I don't need to drive and waste my gas going for store to search for what I want,So I just search online and order for them and it better that way for me.

Comment

I hate going to mall and other crowded places. However, I don't like online shopping because sometimes the photo they used are different from the product they deliver and you'll end up very disappointed.

Comment

I order a lot online, but it's in cash on delivery, because if I pay in advance, they will delay the item that I order, that's how they work.

Comment

I like online shopping. It gives me the freedom to buy whatever I want. I don't have to search many places just to buy my target items. And they also have frequent vouchers, sales, and discounts. I really enjoy getting the best value for my money.

Comment

Well, I buy most of the items that I need for my use online including even the groceries. The last online purchase that I distinctly remember is the purchase of my brand new HP laptop which was delivered to me a few days back. It came with the pre-installed Windows 10 system and I am finding it really exciting to use

Comment

No, I still prefer to walk into a store to buy than buy online though I buy online sometimes but it always in a very long while. Ordering online might be cheaper but I still like offline buying because I always want to have at once what I just paid for.

Comment

I buy a lot online because I live in a smaller rural area right now - so certain stores just aren't in my local area.

I do try and buy things like clothing and shoes in store, because I like seeing how things fit before I make a purchase. But for just about everything else, I'm very open to buying things online provided I'm purchasing from a reputable site.

Comment

I don't usually shop online since I'm not a material person. But I still remember the last time I order in Lazada. That was 5 months ago. I ordered a gaming set for my computer which are Headset, RGB light keyboard and mouse. At first, I hesitate to order it since the seller of the items I had chose do not have a good enough reviews and rating but still I tried. So, it didn't disappoint me. It was delivered on time and perfectly the same as it was on the photos provided online. There were no defect and I'm still using it now. I'm looking forwards for my next online shopping.

Comment

Well, I have been ordering things online for a long time now. I order most of the things including clothing, accessories and even Grocery online from various online sites. I have heard about the site you have mentioned in your post for the first time and surely will check it out very soon. My most recent significant purchase online would be my brand new HP laptop which I bought at a good Discount from Amazon.

Comment

I have not yet experienced buying things online. My sister and cousin always do this. It is good that the person left at home has the money to instantly pay the person who delivers the goods. It is a big problem if there is no money in hand to pay. They may not trust you anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              DMCA.com Protection Status