Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you hate most about Social Media?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you hate most about Social Media?

Fake News is what I hate most about Social Media. In my opinion Social Media Platforms like Facebook should really crackdown and ban fake news by deleting the account and banning the account holder for creating another account. Fake News creates chaos in society and there are being used by the powers that be to brainwash society further their agendas.

Yes, I agree with you about the fake news.I don't find it interesting to spread and read wrong information. People are using social media to express and share their thoughts or opinions.Because of awareness, they are more interactive and sometimes abusive. Thou, social media platform gives us the freedom of expression but it must be use wisely in a productive way.

Comment

I just hate the trends of show off now by some people,people are just after displaying wealth whether fake or not and trying to oppress others that don't have and there are other groups that just want to rant all they want is to write some fake statements to get likes and comments.This is just nauseating.

Comment

Cyber bullying is evident in most social media platforms as members are not scared of what the people will say as they go about insulting people. If there's going to be a cut on the way people are bullied on the internet, then everything will work fine.

Comment

What I hate most about social media is the negativity. It's like a digital version of news reports. You often get more senseless and pessimistic info rather than meaningful and uplifting news. Also, lots of people are using it to appear rich and famous when they're really not. If they were that rich, they wouldn't need to flash all their "hashtag blessed" life in front of the public.

Comment

• mark8625
            mark8625 commented
            Editing a comment
            I actually encountered that hashtag. It is very true that in social media there are huge negativity. I think people should avoid also posting their personal problem in their social media account. It is a public page they should have at least save it from their personal lives.

I think one of the best thing that I hate about social media is about the Fake news. Many fake news is spreading in the social media nowadays and it is hard to differentiate which one is authentic and reliable. Fake news should not be spread and not be talked by people because this such kind of things are misleading the truthfulness of the news. Other thing that I hate about social media is the so called trolls. This people who have a fake account should be filtered because they are the one who spreading the fake news. We should be more careful about who and what we are believing for because in the social media almost half of it are not true.

Comment

Yes I agree on that, fake news was one of the major problem that is circulating to some social media sites and as much as possible it must be given an importance since it can damage every people'e lives. Spreading fake and unverified information may lead to serious problems later on if we will just let it happen.Many people nowadays are using some fake news or information to triggers one's views or ideas into certain things around us. It is really a great concern that needs an immediate action because it is slowly threatening and brainwashing our young people's mindset.I wish that Facebook and other social media sites make such action to prevent the spread of fake news so that it cannot anymore create some problems or trouble to some people.

Comment

Users of social media are not matured yet as if they still experiencing growing pains. It is all right for me to see posts about business because that is their purpose in life maybe. But to see the shared post about nonsense especially the nonsensical quotations, it really irritates me. If you remember the Apple and Pen video that went viral in social media, watch it now and try to find the senddse in it, Why did people share that video? It's because of the trend and not really because of the content.

Comment

I hate fake news the most and aside from that are the immature users who always bash other users. I hope famous social media sites will be able to sort such users who are not worth using the flatform. Some users also keep on posting inappropriate contents which are not good for youngers. Some even got viral before the site banned it.

Comment

What i hate the most in social media is also seeing a fake news, a negativity from the people through posting like angry with someone or something like posting a dramas/problem in their life.

Comment

One thing that I hate the most about social media is fake news. A lot of people are making up a story just to make their content viral and I understand this purpose. But creating fake news is not helpful since it is just a waste of time. There are ways to make a content viral without sacrificing the quality and credibility of your work. You just need to find what makes people click and share an article.

Comment

Originally posted by mark8625 View Post
                      I think one of the best thing that I hate about social media is about the Fake news. Many fake news is spreading in the social media nowadays and it is hard to differentiate which one is authentic and reliable. Fake news should not be spread and not be talked by people because this such kind of things are misleading the truthfulness of the news. Other thing that I hate about social media is the so called trolls. This people who have a fake account should be filtered because they are the one who spreading the fake news. We should be more careful about who and what we are believing for because in the social media almost half of it are not true.
                      It's definitely something. Back then, we weren't even worried about someone spreading fake news. If it wasn't true, we'd quickly know. But now social media has blurred the lines. It's become much harder to tell apart what's real and what's not. I wonder why that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Annejk21 View Post
                        I hate fake news the most and aside from that are the immature users who always bash other users. I hope famous social media sites will be able to sort such users who are not worth using the flatform. Some users also keep on posting inappropriate contents which are not good for youngers. Some even got viral before the site banned it.
                        Things always get out of hand and this is something that I always look at working out if I am going to have a social media app. I have come to realize that most social media users are not scared of how others feel when they say things and this is something that I hate.

Comment

What I hate the most about social media is character assassination, and the victim is not even aware of it most of the time. Groups of people gang up on one person trying to destroy his name, credibility, and integrity just because it's fun or entertaining.

If you're going to ask me, it's not a pretty sight at all and not a noble deed to do. I wish people who do this gets terrible karma throughout their lives.

Comment

Yes I agree with you, fake news should be ban from any social media and also those big journalism company that spread fake news in social media should be ban too. I also hate how messy social media now a days, there so many fake accounts everywhere and people that post fake woke posts.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            DMCA.com Protection Status