Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How or Where can Online Freelancers earn Good Money?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How or Where can Online Freelancers earn Good Money?

Being an Online Freelancer or Digital Nomad is quickly becoming a thing nowadays. What are your opinions on this? Can a person support himself and or his family doing Online work?

Hi, good question. To do online freelancing to support a family is a big thing, you can not succeed instantly. Like in real world, you will need to build your portfolio and it takes time. Moreover, each platform has its own rule and culture. You will need sometime to look around, fine tuning yourself. To get few first jobs, you will find yourself under rated, lower than you usually earn. But after you get trust from your client, good rating, you will get constant job.

Comment

Yes,people are really coming online now to make a living and it is very possible if we have the needed skills that freelancing sites needs.Fiverr.com,freelance.com,peopleperhour.com etc are good freelancing site one can start from but you must have marketable skills to make good money daily.

Comment

You can earn good money via the internet as long as you are ready to put in the work required. One thing that I always tell people is that there is nothing impossible as long as we put our mind into making it to happen. The best way to ensure that you make extra is by having some skills that you can offer to clients apart from writing and sites like fiverr is a good place to start.

Comment

Yes. I do know a lot of people who are working online and earning enough to support their families. There are some who get offered office jobs but still opted to work remotely. Salaries vary depending on the tasks at hand, but statistics say programmers are the ones who are getting paid well (north of $1000).

Comment

I've been working as a freelancer for a year now. Although it's a year now since I started, I hardly consider myself as a freelancer, why? because I think I'm still learning a lot of things. Yes, I'm already earning bucks from being a graphic designer and curator but it's not enough. I like to become expert in this. Because I know I can earn double of my salary.

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss2000 View Post
              Being an Online Freelancer or Digital Nomad is quickly becoming a thing nowadays. What are your opinions on this? Can a person support himself and or his family doing Online work?
              I'm also looking for paying websites that I can work with to earn while I am at home. I tried some part time jobs online and I can say I can buy groceries from it. So I believe making it a fulltime can feed a family. But, as what successful people always say, investments and putting up a business is much better to have a stable lifestyle.
              Last edited by Nezza; 10-17-2018, 04:37 AM.

Comment

There is always an opportunity to earn stable income online especially if you have the skills. There are many companies that offer good payment. You just have to take patience and determination to find those legit company. You will get to learn the nature of online jobs as you walk thru times.

Comment

Online working is a good thing for people who wants to work at home while caring the family,kids for a single mom,it is trully help us. You can do more things while you are working online.

Comment

Working online can be profitable as long as you have skills. There is a lot of successful freelancers that earn a lot and support their family from this income. But in a freelancing world where the competition is tight, you need to have a lot of skills to compete with other freelancers. It is also hard to get clients if you don't have any experience yet but you just need to be patient, improve your profile and accept even the lowest rate just to gain experiences. In this way, you can build a stronger profile and a lot of clients will hire you.

Comment

Recently, bidding on online freelancing platforms are like going fishing. You spent some of your time, throw baits. Lucky if you get a fish, you can take them home and start a fish farming from your fishes. It does take efforts, and patience. Slowly I earn money from freelancing.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      DMCA.com Protection Status