What's a good alternative for PayPal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a good alternative for PayPal?

When it comes to payment processors, PayPal leads the pack when it comes to users, it has a superb track record and is trusted by millions of people worldwide.

But it's always better to have a fallback right? What do you think is the best alternative for PayPal?

Paypal is the best so far. But on the other hand I can recommend Payoneer. It also enables e-commerce merchant to receive payment internationally and through your debit master card you can withdraw your earnings.

Comment

Paypal seems to be the most used payment processor right now. I can see why it's trusted by many users. It has good security and delivers your money quickly. I've only heard about Skrill and Payoneer as possible alternatives. Others seem to be using them for those that don't have Paypal accounts.

Comment

Well,PayPal seem to be the best considering it secured platform but I like Bitcoin means of payment since it can be done anonymously and don't needs too much registration and restrictions just like PayPal. Payoneer is another good optoon

Comment

Probably, payooner is second in line. I often see it on some sites as mode of payment services. Thou, I have not tried and used it but I guess it's one of the best alternative. But, just to be sure and safe, paypal is still trusted and the best one.

Comment

Payoneer would be a good idea in my opinion if one should be looking for a good substitute for PayPal. At least a good number of countries uses Payoneer cash and there is a card for it.

I have heard about Zelle fund. I'm not sure if most of you guys are familiar with it but from what I have read on several articles online so far, it seems like a good one as well.

Comment

I never tried another payment method since Paypal is the one that I have been using. But they say that Payoneer is also good and can be the other option for PayPal. I am not sure how it works and how to create it but you can easily find the answer on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinsx View Post
                Payoneer would be a good idea in my opinion if one should be looking for a good substitute for PayPal. At least a good number of countries uses Payoneer cash and there is a card for it.

I have heard about Zelle fund. I'm not sure if most of you guys are familiar with it but from what I have read on several articles online so far, it seems like a good one as well.
                Payoneer is a good substitute as it is also a popular way of receiving payments by most of the people that I have worked with. The only good side of PayPal is that the charges are always minimal than when we compare it to other platforms that we have around.

Comment

Most of the freelancers use payoneer and paypal. I don't have acount in payoneer yet because it needs a bank account to sign up. I'm still enjoying my paypal for now. Paypal is the best also for me. The features are very great. What I like to paypal is they always notify me when my clients send payments. And of course the dashboard where I can see the summary of payments. Which is good for me because I can track down whose not yet paid.

Comment

Transferwise is my new favorite. Much more reasonable rates than PayPal, too - closer to the actual rate you see on Google when you search for exchange rates if you're doing international transfers. I have a referral code for a fee-free transfer for your first one, so if you want a code let me know and I can private message you!

Comment

I usd PayPal since I was 18 and so far it is the best. However if you are looking for other online banking I recommend Payoneer, I've been using this for 4 months, it is not as good as paypal but it is the second best.

Comment

There are other paypal alternatives like skrill,perfect money and payooneer.I think the problem lies with most sites online.Theyreso used to paypal that trying other gateway is so hard for them.I think perfectmoney is a lot better with low fee charges.

Comment

I have only heard of skrill. It was one of the best platforms a few years back and it was even better than paypal but it suffered a huge reputation loss liek two years back and I have not used it since. Nowadays I only rely on paypal but I am eager to try out payoneer since I have heard it being reviewed well.

Comment

Well, Paypal is the best as far as international payment gateways are concerned. Till now I have never used any service other than Paypal for doing the international transactions. I guess it is the most prefered choice all over the world. I have recently signed up for Payoneer and I am going to use it in the near future, but the customer care experience with Payoneer is not that good as compared to Paypal. They did respond to some of my queries but took a lot of time in replying back.

Comment

"Skrill" account is another option if you are looking for another great way to save and carry out your money transactions. You can download skill account on play store sign up with your email address, upload money with your cards and receive money in any part of the world. You can transfer money directly to your local bank through Skrill. They also charge less than PayPal. Is simple and very easy to use.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              DMCA.com Protection Status