Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What YouTube channels are you subscribed to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What YouTube channels are you subscribed to?

I am recently interested in promoting my gaming YouTube channel and I was wondering what sort of content do people here watch. YouTube is used for a myriad of purposes, from music to education to entertainment. What I am interested in is the entertainment part. When you watch a new YouTuber or channel, what makes you stay? Is it the way a video is arranged, composed or just the information/content it provides? Do you enjoy watching videos in which a YouTuber makes an appearance or do you prefer voice/text only? What do you think of the channels which are partnered and often advertise products in their videos? (eg. jacksfilms)

I love watching Youtube videos more than watching TV programs. I am subscribed to a lot of YouTubers too. Most of them are beauty, travel, or cleaning motivational blog. These YouTubers that I follow are really amazing. You can check them by visiting their channels: Lovemeg, The beauty breakdown, Will Dasovich, Hannah's Happy Home and more. I am glad that I found their channels. They are very entertaining and motivational.

Comment

I use Youtube to watch news and as an educational platform. I have learned most of my stuff about online marketing and SEO from Youtube. I subscribe to news channels, beauty channels( sell beauty products), and experts on Pinterest,Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Seo. Now that I think about it I'm on Youtube all the time. I love American culture so watch all their news from Fox,CNN,MSNBC and I also watch programmes like the View, Wendy Williams and the The Real. I'm online all day any time any of these programmes comes on I get a notification because I am subscribed and I get to watch them. I really don't know what I did before Youtube.

Comment

I haven't subscribed to any youtube channel but I like watching video's like movies, cooking/baking shows, photography, games, music, travel, make-up tutorial, tutorial on figure model using polymer clay, dance competition, entertainment news, reviews on products, DIY video etc. I have learned a lot from those youtube videos. I am well entertained. Youtube is one of the best platform and very informative.

Comment

I often watching youtube chanels instead of t.v. I had subscribe a lot and these are about food,travel,and also i like documentaris. I am just enjoying watching like these and some of these you will get a lesson like how to go to the place you want to go.

Comment

I'm subscribed to mostly tutorials.I like to learn and acquire alot of skills so I'm watching a lot of them to be able to learn some new skills which will be useful to me and money making online.

Comment

I have a lot of You Tube Channels that subscribed to. Particularly Agriculture shows since I have a big interest in Agriculture and planning to have a farm. One of the channels is "Dexter's World" where in he gives tips in mostly animal/pets raising and some do's and don'ts. I also subscribe as well in the entertainment channels such as "Fliptop", a hip hop rap battle league where in rappers battle each other out with creative bars and rhyme schemes

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status