Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What YouTube channels are you subscribed to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What YouTube channels are you subscribed to?

I am recently interested in promoting my gaming YouTube channel and I was wondering what sort of content do people here watch. YouTube is used for a myriad of purposes, from music to education to entertainment. What I am interested in is the entertainment part. When you watch a new YouTuber or channel, what makes you stay? Is it the way a video is arranged, composed or just the information/content it provides? Do you enjoy watching videos in which a YouTuber makes an appearance or do you prefer voice/text only? What do you think of the channels which are partnered and often advertise products in their videos? (eg. jacksfilms)

I love watching Youtube videos more than watching TV programs. I am subscribed to a lot of YouTubers too. Most of them are beauty, travel, or cleaning motivational blog. These YouTubers that I follow are really amazing. You can check them by visiting their channels: Lovemeg, The beauty breakdown, Will Dasovich, Hannah's Happy Home and more. I am glad that I found their channels. They are very entertaining and motivational.

Comment

I use Youtube to watch news and as an educational platform. I have learned most of my stuff about online marketing and SEO from Youtube. I subscribe to news channels, beauty channels( sell beauty products), and experts on Pinterest,Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Seo. Now that I think about it I'm on Youtube all the time. I love American culture so watch all their news from Fox,CNN,MSNBC and I also watch programmes like the View, Wendy Williams and the The Real. I'm online all day any time any of these programmes comes on I get a notification because I am subscribed and I get to watch them. I really don't know what I did before Youtube.

Comment

I haven't subscribed to any youtube channel but I like watching video's like movies, cooking/baking shows, photography, games, music, travel, make-up tutorial, tutorial on figure model using polymer clay, dance competition, entertainment news, reviews on products, DIY video etc. I have learned a lot from those youtube videos. I am well entertained. Youtube is one of the best platform and very informative.

Comment

I often watching youtube chanels instead of t.v. I had subscribe a lot and these are about food,travel,and also i like documentaris. I am just enjoying watching like these and some of these you will get a lesson like how to go to the place you want to go.

Comment

I'm subscribed to mostly tutorials.I like to learn and acquire alot of skills so I'm watching a lot of them to be able to learn some new skills which will be useful to me and money making online.

Comment

I have a lot of You Tube Channels that subscribed to. Particularly Agriculture shows since I have a big interest in Agriculture and planning to have a farm. One of the channels is "Dexter's World" where in he gives tips in mostly animal/pets raising and some do's and don'ts. I also subscribe as well in the entertainment channels such as "Fliptop", a hip hop rap battle league where in rappers battle each other out with creative bars and rhyme schemes

Comment

It is a known fact that hundreds of both online and offline best essay writing service providers. However, it is also a known fact that only a few of the custom buy essay writing service providers are capable of providing clients with quality custom buy coursework writing service. When you place your custom writing order with cheap assignment writing service, you can place your order with confidence since for the five years that we have been in operation; have become a darling to many clients since we have exceeded their expectations. Check reviews custom writers review

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status