Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you follow new software technology trends for hosting and website builder?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you follow new software technology trends for hosting and website builder?

Running more than one website is so time consuming. Now how you get in touch with new trends? how to catch up with new skills like PHP7 and e-cards; do you need to master them yourself or just get someone else do it for you?

There are tutorials on youtube for all those so one can master them for self and even get to do for others for a fee but for me I getting experts for now to help on my blog.I still trying to acquire the skills though,it will be helpful in future.

Comment

Yes sure. After we get a clue of what's happening in the industry, we can jump on youtube to get further assistance. Following news on online freelancing platforms was quite helpful. or simply googling "recent trends on bla bla bla". After doing few researches, I found out that most recent trend will also offer handy user interface, so I think it always better for us to make effort a little bit to master them.

Comment

Working...
      X
      DMCA.com Protection Status