No announcement yet.

What is your game plan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now I'm in the experimental stage although I have several blogs already set up. I plan to create a real store though and feature the same store in my blogs and come up with forums like this one. In that way, I don't have to come up with articles because I can provide them myself and visitors can be provided by creating forums too. There are a lot of article writers that have probably become site owners in the course of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Trish23 View Post
      People nowadays is more concerned on what is trending. They sometime don't look at the content. I write posts on other sites about trending issues and it sells a lot. I may not put a lot of content to it but it still attracts people all over the globe. I was once a content writer where every detail is a must. Every word is important until this generation came. All my viewers only wants the trend not the old fashioned writing full of words of wisdom's and things. At first i am not used and not liking my plan but until such time i learned to blend with what is in and expel what is out. I still write articles full of content but i don't focus on it anymore.
      This is really sad. It's true of the current generation. Everything right now is about generating hype. It's all about marketing and sales. There's less focus on what's written and more on the latest trend in the media. Like celebrity news and gossip. I'm glad that you're able to adapt to this unfortunate reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Inem View Post
        The first thing is believing in what you have right inside of you, no I don't look at what anyone says I go straight to what I want to do and focus on it.I try to be creative with my articles and recreate old articles to work with the present times,it always a good thing to always update ones blog at least once daily and keep readers keep coming back
        That's a good plan. Old articles have lots of value in them. You just have to find a fresh perspective. Align it with current events. Everything is all about what's relevant now.

Comment

Originally posted by ion View Post
          Well, you should always be updated to the technology specially for some marketing tools or software that you needed to get customers., by the help of social media also, however, we all know that almost all of the site owners are using social media, so you should be creative and upload some interesting content to your profile to get the customers attention. You should also have even the basic knowledge about trending topics right now.
          This is the focus of the current generation. Technology plays a huge role in getting ahead of the game. Social media is more of a tool than a platform for communication. Most people use it to pull potential clients into their websites.

Comment

Originally posted by Huggypillows View Post
            Only game that I can play with my phone. And I'm choosing a game that I can play even I don't have a data just to kill time when I waiting for something or someone. I used to play some online game and its really addicting. I've known someone who spend to much time playing online game like MOBA.
            Well, it seems like you answered the question. Like literally. I think what the person meant to ask was our plans for getting ahead of the competition. Particularly, in terms of website building and its performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve5 View Post

This is really sad. It's true of the current generation. Everything right now is about generating hype. It's all about marketing and sales. There's less focus on what's written and more on the latest trend in the media. Like celebrity news and gossip. I'm glad that you're able to adapt to this unfortunate reality.
              Its true that is why im trying my best to teach my child of how to look into contents and not just merely what's popular.

Comment

This is the focus of the current generation. Technology plays a huge role in getting ahead of the game. Social media is more of a tool than a platform for communication. Most people use it to pull potential clients into their websites.
                Technology i a web designers best friend and worst enemy as well. Technology always brings good to sites but destroys it too. If you are not updated then the site will be Lost as compared to updated sites so less website checkers.

Comment

That's a good plan. Old articles have lots of value in them. You just have to find a fresh perspective. Align it with current events. Everything is all about what's relevant now.
                  Its very important to keep one's blog updated because viewers always look for new contents. The excitement and the thrill of the content is just a bonus for that matter.

Comment

Definitely so, an already written article can be made to meet the times by rewriting it with what it obtainable lately.I do this all the time,I do more of rewriting my past articles and align them with the present trend and it has been the best option for me.

Comment

Yeah, with a million users, social media will really the best tool to advertise and get visitors to your website. Social media is not about as simple social media anymore or the platform for communication and dating site, it's just more on business now.

Comment

I agree that everything is moving online. In my Country shops are closing because the cost of doing business is so high. Most people are moving their shops online. I also really really want to open an online store because the sky is the limit their, however my problem is finding an online payment processor. The problem with online stores is the refunds. People can ask for refunds back and if you use an online processor they will penalize you yet its not your fault. People can also ask for the money back ,which they will be refunded but you may not have a chance to get your product back. This becomes a bit tricky. I will therefore stick to affiliate marketing.

Comment

Technology i a web designers best friend and worst enemy as well. Technology always brings good to sites but destroys it too. If you are not updated then the site will be Lost as compared to updated sites so less website checkers.
                          Yes, it's very important that we keep our sites updated. Always check for what's truly relevant in your niche. Things change over time. But it seems that it's happening more often nowadays. So keeping your content fresh is a must.

Comment

Its very important to keep one's blog updated because viewers always look for new contents. The excitement and the thrill of the content is just a bonus for that matter.
                            That's true. You can't go wrong with new content. In fact, it's something that ought to be done on a regular basis. It keeps your website relevant enough to attract new readers. You also keep your existing readers happy whenever you add new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Inem View Post

Definitely so, an already written article can be made to meet the times by rewriting it with what it obtainable lately.I do this all the time,I do more of rewriting my past articles and align them with the present trend and it has been the best option for me.
                              That's cool. Rewriting old articles is a bit challenging. It's absolutely necessary for the continuous development of your site. I've seen old content that was once relevant become less useful as time went by. So changing things to suit the present circumstances helps a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by ion View Post

Yeah, with a million users, social media will really the best tool to advertise and get visitors to your website. Social media is not about as simple social media anymore or the platform for communication and dating site, it's just more on business now.
                                You're right. It makes you wonder how things became this way. I guess people realized its potential for starting and growing their businesses. In fact, it's become more common nowadays to find someone selling something than just casual conversations.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                DMCA.com Protection Status