Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your game plan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is your game plan?

    Considering the market is heavily saturated, a lot of people would say you haven't a chance! Anyway, though, I think that's being a bit too negative. I mean, for the right price, quality, and ad exposure, you should be able to get at least a few customers.

  • #2
    Always research what the market is saying or trending. A lot of information in the internet that will help you decide and learn new game plan from other experience.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jasonn View Post
      Considering the market is heavily saturated, a lot of people would say you haven't a chance! Anyway, though, I think that's being a bit too negative. I mean, for the right price, quality, and ad exposure, you should be able to get at least a few customers.
      Yes I agree with you, you must search online what is on the market their price, quality and other vital information. You must also ask other about this to give you information regarding on this.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think this is the part I struggle with. I do travel writing, and I feel like a million and one people already do this - most of them have way more money and resources than I do, and are also more established with existing followers/readers and branding. It's hard to carve out a niche and stand out when other people have already cornered the market to a degree.

        I always try and remind myself that as long as I'm putting out quality content when it comes to information and images, and trying to seek out new and unique opportunities, then things will fall into place.

        Comment


        • #5
          People nowadays is more concerned on what is trending. They sometime don't look at the content. I write posts on other sites about trending issues and it sells a lot. I may not put a lot of content to it but it still attracts people all over the globe. I was once a content writer where every detail is a must. Every word is important until this generation came. All my viewers only wants the trend not the old fashioned writing full of words of wisdom's and things. At first i am not used and not liking my plan but until such time i learned to blend with what is in and expel what is out. I still write articles full of content but i don't focus on it anymore.

          Comment


          • #6
            The first thing is believing in what you have right inside of you, no I don't look at what anyone says I go straight to what I want to do and focus on it.I try to be creative with my articles and recreate old articles to work with the present times,it always a good thing to always update ones blog at least once daily and keep readers keep coming back

            Comment


            • #7
              Well, you should always be updated to the technology specially for some marketing tools or software that you needed to get customers., by the help of social media also, however, we all know that almost all of the site owners are using social media, so you should be creative and upload some interesting content to your profile to get the customers attention. You should also have even the basic knowledge about trending topics right now.

              Comment


              • #8
                Only game that I can play with my phone. And I'm choosing a game that I can play even I don't have a data just to kill time when I waiting for something or someone. I used to play some online game and its really addicting. I've known someone who spend to much time playing online game like MOBA.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I agree with you as regards the fact that the market is already saturated and it is quite difficult to penetrate the market to win customers. However, the truth of the matter just as you pointed out is that we need to do everything right to be ahead of others. I could recall when I came into the world of freelancing, no one gave me the chance of making it to the top, but I'm grateful to my never say no spirit that made me to be a better person at the end of the day.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    My game plan is to start little by little. It's important to establish your own brand and test how people react before going all in. Also, I found it helpful to improve my website as much as possible.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by myblogger View Post
                      Always research what the market is saying or trending. A lot of information in the internet that will help you decide and learn new game plan from other experience.
                      Yes, research is key. We must be updated with the new stuff. And we should learn from the experiences of other people. It will help us prevent having the same mistakes.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by myblogger View Post

                        Yes I agree with you, you must search online what is on the market their price, quality and other vital information. You must also ask other about this to give you information regarding on this.
                        We have lots of information on the internet. We can gain the necessary details for improving our own websites. That's why we should focus on learning and applying what we know.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by amelia88 View Post
                          I think this is the part I struggle with. I do travel writing, and I feel like a million and one people already do this - most of them have way more money and resources than I do, and are also more established with existing followers/readers and branding. It's hard to carve out a niche and stand out when other people have already cornered the market to a degree.

                          I always try and remind myself that as long as I'm putting out quality content when it comes to information and images, and trying to seek out new and unique opportunities, then things will fall into place.
                          It's always the struggle with being relatively unknown. There will always be someone who's steps ahead of us. It's not something to fear. We should keep moving forward as if no one else has done what we're about to do. Because the truth is that there's no one exactly like us. We represent our own original brand.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Steve5 View Post

                            It's always the struggle with being relatively unknown. There will always be someone who's steps ahead of us. It's not something to fear. We should keep moving forward as if no one else has done what we're about to do. Because the truth is that there's no one exactly like us. We represent our own original brand.
                            That's encouraging! It is easy to feel daunted a lot of the time, but I like what you said. Even if others have more experience than me, or a more established brand, there are still unique things that I can bring to the table - and I need to celebrate those things!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by amelia88 View Post

                              That's encouraging! It is easy to feel daunted a lot of the time, but I like what you said. Even if others have more experience than me, or a more established brand, there are still unique things that I can bring to the table - and I need to celebrate those things!
                              I'm happy to hear that. For too long us newcomers have been feeling inferior. We often compare ourselves to famous and well established individuals. We should always remember that they're the exception and not the norm. It means that they too had to start from scratch.

                              We all have to start somewhere. The only difference is that they began much sooner than us. Don't let that discourage you from trying.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X
                              DMCA.com Protection Status