What is the best time to create content for a blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best time to create content for a blog

I'm wondering if other bloggers have specific time for content creation on their sites I find morning a good time for me.I'm much more focus and calm to write constructively and creatively then.When do you create your content?

The best time to create content for a blog is whenever you feel like it. Creativity doesn't strike everyone the same way. I sometimes don't feel like writing something during the day and would much prefer writing at night. Most people don't read in the morning, specially those who have 8-5 jobs. So better to publish your content at night.

Comment

I thinking creating contents is good when one has a new topic or idea to write about.I flow better when I have a new view to share with my readers.I think night is better for me.I really like to write before hiting the bed at night.

Comment

I don't have a blog yet but for me, I can write better when I am in a good mood or happy. I can write anytime as long as I don't have any problems or stress. Some writer can write while listening to music or some can write in a quiet place. Everyone has his own thing when it comes to writing. I don't have the specific time or day but it needs to have a worry free day.

Comment

It is all about mood and the time that you feel right to do it. I have noticed that for bloggers, you should not be trying to fix a particular time to make this happen as it may end up restricting you from a whole lot of other activities that you wish to make happen as well.

Comment

If what you mean is your mental and physical condition to write then I would say it is on or about 4 am because that is the time when I wake up with a refreshed mind and an alert body. I wouldn't want to write when mu mind is already cluttered with so many things and that usually is the state of condition of my mind at night. The advantage in the early hours is the peace and quiet since everyone is asleep including our dogs so there is practically no interference that I could freely write from the ideas that are on my head.

Comment

I think you need to write like early in the morning because your mind is fresh and having fresh mind can think more ideas and possible topic. Another thing why it is good to write in the morning is that our brain is not exhausted yet and can able to perform very well.

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status