Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Photoshop the best graphic design tool?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Photoshop the best graphic design tool?

Do you try making some logos or editing pictures of yours? What are your experiences in using different apps just make your photo more attractive than before? What do you think is the most preferred app to use in graphic designing?

I guess, Photoshop will do it; having so many tools around it that can help you to freely manipulate every single detail of your photo. I love how Photoshop working because it really make an outburst to your photo. That's why I think it is the best graphic design tool.

What about you?

So far I think yes. Most of the editors using this photoshop. You can create a lot of things from this software and really great tool for photo editing and if you want to create logos, and aside from that, it's easy to use and follow.

Comment

As far as I know, yes. Adobe Photoshop is the best graphic tool that I know. When doing basic multimedia design, I always use Adobe. But if you're looking into logo design or vector, I would suggest Corel Draw. I'm not that good in editing images but I appreciate and best recommend Adobe Photoshop. It has a lot of excellent features. In Adobe Photoshop CC, you can save it in the cloud so you can manage your project all across your devices. All in all, Photoshop is the best for me.

Comment

I'm using some app too for designing first. And but I remember paint is the first thing that I'm using before. And when the application app for editing shows up I'm started using it too

Comment

In my opinion, GIMP is the most powerful free photo editor, it is called the best free alternative to Photoshop. I often used it to edit the image. Actually, there are many good photo editors available. Check the best 5 free photo editors in 2018 which introduces many good photo editors, any of them is worth trying, but I highly recommend you to download GIMP.

Comment

I agree with the previous posts in this thread. Photoshop is such a powerful tool for graphic designers, as it has many features and with each update, it becomes better and more convenient for its users. I've also tried GIMP before, it's great for a free tool but I am definitely more comfortable using an Adobe product. Illustrator is a fine software as well, useful for graphic design and especially for making vectors.

Comment

For graphic design, Illustrator is the one to use. It has tools specific to Vector drawings. Photoshop doesn't have those features but you can still make graphics in it. It is afterall a multi-talented program.

Comment

I won't say it is a yes or no as we have come to see that most people are making use of it. It is one of the best graphics design tools that you can get out there and the good thing is that you get to enjoy it when you find a community of users as well that are going to assist you in getting better with its usage as well.

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status