Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New PC Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New PC Games

    With the recent E3 event, the most awaited annual event in the gaming world, here are some of 2018's newest Video Game releases for PC.

    1.Cyberpunk 2077
    2.Fallout 76
    3.Team Sonic Racing
    4.Gear Tactics
    5.Halo Infinite
    6.Metro: Exodus
    7.Battlefield 5
    8.Unravel 2
    9.Anthem
    10.Madden 19
    11.Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    12.The Division 2
    13.Assasins Creed: Odyssey

  • #2
    Originally posted by Protoss2000 View Post
    With the recent E3 event, the most awaited annual event in the gaming world, here are some of 2018's newest Video Game releases for PC.

    1.Cyberpunk 2077
    2.Fallout 76
    3.Team Sonic Racing
    4.Gear Tactics
    5.Halo Infinite
    6.Metro: Exodus
    7.Battlefield 5
    8.Unravel 2
    9.Anthem
    10.Madden 19
    11.Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    12.The Division 2
    13.Assasins Creed: Odyssey
    These are amazing games that gamers can try out on the PC and enjoy. I'm always happy when I read about new release of games as we can get to see that it is nice for those that don't have gaming consoles to make use of it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Henrywrites View Post

      These are amazing games that gamers can try out on the PC and enjoy. I'm always happy when I read about new release of games as we can get to see that it is nice for those that don't have gaming consoles to make use of it.
      Some games are available in both pc and different gaming consoles like PS3/PS4, Xbox 1, while others in Switch, which is a handheld console, some are even supported by Android and iOS. Gamers have their preferences on what platform to use for each game, some like PC because the game is best played on it, while others prefer Gaming Consoles or Hand Held Devices.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Protoss2000 View Post

        Some games are available in both pc and different gaming consoles like PS3/PS4, Xbox 1, while others in Switch, which is a handheld console, some are even supported by Android and iOS. Gamers have their preferences on what platform to use for each game, some like PC because the game is best played on it, while others prefer Gaming Consoles or Hand Held Devices.
        It is all about preference as there are gamers that are comfortable playing the game on pc while, just as you said, some will enjoy playing on gaming consoles. As for me, I can play on all devices since it is one way that I can get to enjoy my time no matter the situation.

        Comment

        Working...
        X
        DMCA.com Protection Status