What's the most things to look out for when trying to get a computer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the most things to look out for when trying to get a computer

We will always want to get the best of anything we buy and ofcourse the PC is not an exception and as such we must assess the system properly before buying.For me i take into consideration the size,keyboard quality and the CPU before buying any PC .What do you look out for?

Basically the overall specification is what i always look for in buying a new device. Most devices use integrated hardware components to run the device, and its essential to know that the hardware are the latest of its kind along with other components in it. This assures you durability and efficiency of the device.

Comment

First thing you need to check is the power supply. I really recommend to invest in buying high end power supply as this handles all of the components of your computer. If you're planning to build a medium gaming PC, I would suggest any power supply with rating 80+ Bronze or up. I'm currently using Seasonic M12-520W and I'm happy with it. One more thing is the casing. You should check the airflow and make sure that the motherboard, hard drive and you're RAM are properly cooled up. For the RAM, it's okay to buy any as it does not make any difference if you''re using it casually. Just buy 8GB of RAM. More than that is a think overkill unless there are new upcoming games that are high end. Just always check the review and the benchmark before purchasing.

Comment

Originally posted by berry View Post
        We will always want to get the best of anything we buy and ofcourse the PC is not an exception and as such we must assess the system properly before buying.For me i take into consideration the size,keyboard quality and the CPU before buying any PC .What do you look out for?
        You are right. When it comes to PC, we should know what is the important of getting a PC. The quality and the specification ofcourse.

Comment

Working...
        X
        DMCA.com Protection Status