Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung vs Iphone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Samsung vs Iphone

    Which mobile phones are better? Android or IOS? I cannot even choose so I will leave it up to you.

  • #2
    Originally posted by bienn05 View Post
    Which mobile phones are better? Android or IOS? I cannot even choose so I will leave it up to you.
    For me, I already experience the power of both mobile phones. With that, I'm more comfortable to use iOS phones that Android phones. I feel more secured since I use iOS phones because they have some features which allows you to feel more comfortable. Although Android phones do have that kind of features. Also the speed of the phone varies in choosing which will gonna use. The speed of iOS phones is more stable than android ones since Android phones can download apps in web and we all know that it is not safe at all.

    Comment


    • #3
      I will choose android phones maybe because I'm looking at making money from it.The tend to be more android apps that one' can make money from than iOS phones, so I'm tempted to say android is better but if we go by the phone features then iPhone is the deal.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bienn05 View Post
        Which mobile phones are better? Android or IOS? I cannot even choose so I will leave it up to you.
        Android phones are the better choice for me as it is the one that it being used by many of the people that we have in this part of the world. Also, you get to easily repair it once there is a problem.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Inem View Post
          I will choose android phones maybe because I'm looking at making money from it.The tend to be more android apps that one' can make money from than iOS phones, so I'm tempted to say android is better but if we go by the phone features then iPhone is the deal.
          I think that when it comes to features, the best is the iPhone, but I don't really enjoy it as we can really try to ensure that we get the best from the devices that we use.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Henrywrites View Post

            I think that when it comes to features, the best is the iPhone, but I don't really enjoy it as we can really try to ensure that we get the best from the devices that we use.
            The Iphone is outstanding when it comes to features like the camera pixel and others but if we earning online and will like to earn from apps then android phones is better because so many earning apps are in play store and most are legit.

            Comment


            • #7
              Samsung wasn't my first android phone but over the years I have come to love and use the product and to me currently, all Samsung products are the best device when it comes to Android phones. There are other wonderful products that are available in the market but Samsung beats it all. iPhone are good as well but they are too expensive, so I prefer Android phones with Samsung being my mobile phone favorite.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Inem View Post
                The Iphone is outstanding when it comes to features like the camera pixel and others but if we earning online and will like to earn from apps then android phones is better because so many earning apps are in play store and most are legit.

                There is no doubt about how good iPhone products are, and for the record they are the most expensive phone device. So why won't it's features be above other products? Some Android phones tried to upgrade its features but iPhone is still better.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Henrywrites View Post

                  I think that when it comes to features, the best is the iPhone, but I don't really enjoy it as we can really try to ensure that we get the best from the devices that we use.
                  A very good friend of mine just bought iPhone 6 and it's such a wonderful phone device. It's very portable and looks good with its dark color. If I'm not into Android phones, I would have considered buying this particular iPhone 6.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Henrywrites View Post

                    Android phones are the better choice for me as it is the one that it being used by many of the people that we have in this part of the world. Also, you get to easily repair it once there is a problem.
                    They are user friendly and it's the reason why most people prefer using it. They are also cheap to buy when they are compared to iPhone which are very expensive even they it's features looks great when checked with one's in Android devices.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Inem View Post
                      I will choose android phones maybe because I'm looking at making money from it.The tend to be more android apps that one' can make money from than iOS phones, so I'm tempted to say android is better but if we go by the phone features then iPhone is the deal.
                      Some people choose Android phones as a result of its cost of purchase because you cannot buy what you cannot afford, and must iPhone are very expensive. You can imagine making a budget of over $400 to buy one small iPhone.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Inem View Post
                        The Iphone is outstanding when it comes to features like the camera pixel and others but if we earning online and will like to earn from apps then android phones is better because so many earning apps are in play store and most are legit.
                        This is true as we can get to understand that playstore has got more nice apps that have been developed over time and that is different from what we have with iPhone apps that they are still developing.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Martinsx View Post

                          A very good friend of mine just bought iPhone 6 and it's such a wonderful phone device. It's very portable and looks good with its dark color. If I'm not into Android phones, I would have considered buying this particular iPhone 6.
                          I have to say that it is not the sleek design of the iPhones that is the bone of contention, but the fact that you get to see that once you are making use of it, you will get to that point where you miss some apps which are transferrable simply because there is no other person using that type of device where you are staying.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X
                          DMCA.com Protection Status