DOTA 2 or CSGO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOTA 2 or CSGO

To those who play this both game, what is do you think is better, knowing that these two are different games. Personally, I prefer DOTA 2 because of the balance game it has. CSGO has some bugs and unfix glitch while DOTA 2 has seem to have a balance game for heroes.

Originally posted by bienn05 View Post
    To those who play this both game, what is do you think is better, knowing that these two are different games. Personally, I prefer DOTA 2 because of the balance game it has. CSGO has some bugs and unfix glitch while DOTA 2 has seem to have a balance game for heroes.
    This two games have different genre at all. DOTA 2 is better because it is loaded with different heroes to play and it is more recommendable to play with friends just because it requires team work to win the game. I don't have any idea how CS:GO works but I know a lot from Counter Strike classic. I guess Dota 2 will win for me.

Comment

I agreed they have a different genre so it's difficult to choose. I only played Counter Strike 1.3(older version and it was like 10 years ago but still present and playable right now). In Counter Strike, the game is just repeating and the game easily ends then it repeats and so on so I usually don't like it but it's fun when you play with your friends.
      I really choose Dota 2 over Counter Strike. I played Dota 2 for 10 years plus already and I'm still playing it right now. I enjoyed playing it. Valve also released a new update and a new hero for 7.19B patch. I can't stop playing it as there's always a new meta, new items, new game style, new heroes and so on.

Comment

Working...
      X
      DMCA.com Protection Status