PC or Mobile phone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC or Mobile phone

Which do you think is most useful? Personally, I could not make a pick because both of the two is so important for me. Computers and mobile phones are a big part of our everyday lives nowadays.

It depends on the things you would use it for. If gaming then i prefer pc because of the wide screen view. When it comes to everyday necessities, i will definitely use mobile pone because it is more convenient and small. I would prefer using pc when i need a bigger storage for files.

Comment

I think the two are so valuable now that we can hardly make a pick or like one more than the other.I use both my phone and laptop to work especially when I'm on the go.But phone is more needed because of its numerous uses.

Comment

I think both. Our phones also like computers just more accessible than to PC. If you want to work longer by using internet, I think PC is advisable, because you won't disconnected because of low battery. But if you want to just check your mails and reply instantly, use your phone.

Comment

I love my phone and this days I'm using it for almost anything but there are some things that my phone can't do just yet and since I'm not able to buy another anytime soon I can only rely on my pc to do several things more advanced that can only be done there, at least in my case.

Comment

For me, this two have different functions and uses. PC's are more of a bigger and wider task that mobiles phones can't do. PC's are more recommended to use especially when you are working online on your home because the speed of PC are more reliant than other devices, On the other hand, mobile phones are great for checking emails, social medias, communication purposes. Mobile phones are also good when it comes to portability since PC can't be brought anywhere it is a fixed one. But overall, I will go for PC since I am working online and I actually need it most than phone.

Comment

It's a wrong comparison really because the cellphone is basically for communication and the pc is more for a work-oriented thing. I mean you cannot bring a pc with you all the time and besides you don't need to do that; the mobile phone however is such a handy item which you use for communcating with other people. It's like comparing a jug of water to a small water container that you can bring. Both contain water but each one has its own use.

Comment

Both of them are useful but a cell phone is more important because if we have a problem and we need to contact someone fast and we are not home we use the cell phone. PC is also important to communication, socializing or gain knowledge.

Comment

I can't choose which is best because for me it both played me an important role.

Comment

Both of them are essential but PC is more static in more of a home thing. Mobiles and smartphones is more flexible in terms of functions and capabilities than a PC or desktop. Although there are disadvantages in using a smartphone, but with the vast technological innovation almost everything is possible with a smartphone.

Comment

This is a bit difficult to pick because there two are like essential tools,none of the two is less useful but if I'm still to make a pick I will go for the mobile phone because it will play more vital roles to me.communication is so important to me as such wouldn't want a distortion so I will go for the phone at least a smart phone that can do a little of the PC functions and its functions too.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      DMCA.com Protection Status