Laptops or Tablets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Martinsx;n1846]

Tablets are just more fancy than laptops but laptops are way more efficient and better when you want to get the best out of your online task accomplishments. It's the very reason why I would always pick it ahead of tablets. [/QUOTE

Laptop is verry a useless gadget. You can do more from here than tablet,for me tablet is just an accesories for gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinsx View Post

The wide keyboard of laptops makes it a lot easier to use it and type faster than the virtual keyboard on tablet. The speed of my typing is seriously impaired my the nature of keyboard on both laptops and tablets.
      I just can't imagine myself writing an article on a tablet, it would be so hard. Plus, there are extensions on my browser that I use to help me in article writing and those will not be present in a tablet.

Comment

Originally posted by NerdIndeed View Post

I just can't imagine myself writing an article on a tablet, it would be so hard. Plus, there are extensions on my browser that I use to help me in article writing and those will not be present in a tablet.
        True. It's very difficult but my own tablet comes with an external keyboard which is fixed up to it, making it look like a laptop. It makes it easier to use it and type

Comment

[QUOTE=sampot;n1896]

Tablets are just more fancy than laptops but laptops are way more efficient and better when you want to get the best out of your online task accomplishments. It's the very reason why I would always pick it ahead of tablets. [/QUOTE

Laptop is verry a useless gadget. You can do more from here than tablet,for me tablet is just an accesories for gaming.
          Exactly! I completely agree with you on this about laptops being a very useful product. It's actually why most people are making use of it today.
          ​​​​​

Comment

When it comes to technology and with computer gadgets as a case study, people are always looking for the best and more portable devices that would do all online business effectively and efficiently. This led to the push back of desktop computers and move over to laptops, but now we have tablets looking to usurp laptops.

Between a laptop and tablet, which one do you prefer?
            I prefer laptop. I believe that laptop has bigger memory that tablet. Laptop looks formal too than tablets.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbate View Post
              Laptops are still very significant in terms of power and functions. The flexibility of laptops still differs from tablets specially when it comes to capabilities. Both of them are actually very useful and both have their advantages. I still prefer laptop because it can be both powerful yet mobile.
              I agree with you. I also prefer laptops. It is powerful and has bigger memory than tablets.

Comment

[QUOTE=sampot;n1896]

I agree with you. Tablet is good for gaming. Laptop is good for online tasks.

Comment

I prefer laptops more. You can simply differentiate them when you use them for a while and you'll say that you prefer laptops more. Laptops can handle almost everything you need to, games, works, movies. While tablets can handle them too but gets very slow. I find it sometimes too that it is very hard to type in touch screens when your hands is sweaty. My screen goes crazy!

Comment

There may be some issues with extreme low end laptops that are in the tablet range, but personally i have a 7 year old laptop with an i5 2410m and 8gb of ram (not like the ram matters much, worked with 4) and it runs 1 client smoothly (but also have a desktop which I usually use). On the other hand, a tablet (assuming not running windows and using mobile) will definitely limit what you can do in the game, the ability to use a mouse and keyboard (fkeys) to play the game allows you to do much more than mobile will.

Comment

I prefer the laptop simply because it is better in terms of power, efficiency, and data storage. Because sometimes, tablet crashes and bricks so your data can't be retrieved or backup. In terms of leisure like playing games, laptop wins because you can actually download a mini tablet on it like Bluestacks while in Tablet you cant play Windows OS games like Steam.

Comment

Great post I would like to thank you. https://eventeca.com/microsoft-surface-pro

Comment

Definitely, a laptop. I love typing using a keyboard and it has a much bigger screen. When watching videos or movies, I enjoy it more on a much bigger screen so that alone warrants a point on laptops. At least, for me. Haha! Though, it's more practical to have a tablet as you can bring with you anywhere. Laptops are a bit bulky for me and I don't like to bring it with me when I go out. I guess it all boils down to our personal preferences.

Comment

Interesting
                            Last edited by anytimetablethire; 02-20-2019, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Well, when you are looking for more portable device, a tablet will definitely be more favorable to choose between a laptop because it's far more smaller and easier to use and carry around. Don't take anything away from laptops as well because they are also portable devices as well but it can't easily be carried without a backpack. But when it comes to efficiency in usage, laptops are far more better with its processing capability.

​​​​

Comment

A digitalsignaturecertificate is created based on the PKI mechanism where two keys - a public key and private key are generated. The private key is kept by the signer and the public key is required by the receiver to decrypt the information regarding the identity of the user during information exchange. The user can store the private key on a computer or hard disk as a token and access it with his/her respective password issued.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                DMCA.com Protection Status