Laptops or Tablets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laptops or Tablets

When it comes to technology and with computer gadgets as a case study, people are always looking for the best and more portable devices that would do all online business effectively and efficiently. This led to the push back of desktop computers and move over to laptops, but now we have tablets looking to usurp laptops.

Between a laptop and tablet, which one do you prefer?

I still prefer my laptop because it can accommodate all the workload that I have to take care of.well we think that iPad is more portable to carry around well my laptop isn't so heavy so I can still take it around with me.I think I need enough space for memory and storage and my laptop is doing just that.

Comment

Well i think tablets is good for those that need to get things done on the go,though he laptop does same but tablet is more acceptable because of ease of mobility.I use mytablet alot more than my latop because I have the wo.

Comment

Originally posted by Inem View Post
        I still prefer my laptop because it can accommodate all the workload that I have to take care of.well we think that iPad is more portable to carry around well my laptop isn't so heavy so I can still take it around with me.I think I need enough space for memory and storage and my laptop is doing just that.
        This is one thing that I like about the laptop that I am using as well in the sense that it gets to the point where the tablet cannot be able to save up all the things that you want which is really not cool as long as I am concerned.

Comment

I prefer the laptop since it has lots of softwares that is going to ensure that you enjoy your working experience as a freelancer unlike what we have with the tablet. I see a way where you get to enjoy more things as you make use of laptop and that is the reason I pick it as well.

Comment

I prefer laptop from the tablet because its big advantages of big screen instead of tablet. Tablets cant be used in offices and research work and tablets cant be used in office. We can open multiple windows in laptop and can access very easily on a single browser.

Comment

I don't think one should be preferred above the other because they complement each other. While laptop can perform most computing tasks of personal computer, tablets have limited functions relative to laptop. If you want to do a minor task probably on-the-go, tablet would suffice.
              ​​​​​

Comment

I prefer laptop over the tablet because laptops can do more functions than tablets. Both are very convenient to use anywhere so you should go to who has more functions. If you are into playing, you would definitely need a laptop more than a tablet. You could play more games and the graphics is definitely better on laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by Henrywrites View Post

This is one thing that I like about the laptop that I am using as well in the sense that it gets to the point where the tablet cannot be able to save up all the things that you want which is really not cool as long as I am concerned.
                  Yes it really a good pointer for the laptop because the storage space is large enough to store as much as we can unlike other devices like the iPad. I will prefer to use my laptop to work which is more convenient than iPad.

Comment

I think that both devices - laptop and tablet are both portable to move about, so if it's portability that is been evaluated on both devices, I think they would pass on it. The question is whether is an added advantage of using a laptop over a tablet? And the only answer that comes to mind is accessing sites that are not mobile friendly would favor laptop users better over tablet users.

Comment

I would definitely choose laptops than tablets. The availability is just the same but the capacity to do things varies. Laptops are more efficient to use when it comes to bigger task compared to tablets which may experience lag most of the times. The only advantage of tablet users is the portability of it since tablets can be hand carry always because of their size. But when speed and performance talks about, Laptops could be the wise choice for that category.

Comment

Definitely it's a laptop or pc for me over the tab. I gave my tab to my son years back because I don't know why I should be keeping one when I am in front of my pc. The battery runs out so fast, its bulkier than my mobile phone, and everything it has the pc already has and even more. One thing I like about tabs is the mag type of browsing feature that it has and you really feel like it's a magazine in the palm of your hands. Other than that, the pc or laptop is more practical.

Comment

Yes it really a good pointer for the laptop because the storage space is large enough to store as much as we can unlike other devices like the iPad. I will prefer to use my laptop to work which is more convenient than iPad.
                          This is one thing that I always try to do when it comes to making the decision on whether to go with laptop or iPad. The thing is that I have come to notice that a bigger memory capacity for the laptop is nice to work better.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinsx View Post

I think that both devices - laptop and tablet are both portable to move about, so if it's portability that is been evaluated on both devices, I think they would pass on it. The question is whether is an added advantage of using a laptop over a tablet? And the only answer that comes to mind is accessing sites that are not mobile friendly would favor laptop users better over tablet users.
                            This is another thing that many won't consider and which is necessary. I have come to notice that you get the page layout when you open some sites on the laptop is far more better than what we have with iPads.

Comment

Laptops are still very significant in terms of power and functions. The flexibility of laptops still differs from tablets specially when it comes to capabilities. Both of them are actually very useful and both have their advantages. I still prefer laptop because it can be both powerful yet mobile.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              DMCA.com Protection Status