No announcement yet.

In what ways has technology helped you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a lot of ways, like our transportation, it has a technology because it operates by a machine. It makes our life easier and makes every work perfect because, in the machine, the possibility of being failed is too low.

Comment

I love technology. It's the best thing that has happened in the world. Remember the days you used to heat our food on your cooker? What did you do before the age of microwaves?What did you do without the internet? When I think about it, I do everything online. I work online, I listen to music online, I socialize online e.g Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and I watch movies online. Technology has completely changed my life. I have become more self-sufficient. I do nearly everything from the comfort of my home or in a coffee shop e.t..c. Technology has reduced the need for human contact, you can get nearly anything without leaving your house.

Comment

The digital technology had given me so many benefits. The first one that comes to my mind is the internet, of course, because it is the main communication system now especially with the social media which I use to be connected to my relatives and friends who are residing far from here. With the computer use, I can say that writing for me is now much better than before when I was using the electric typewriter. I can type fast and worry about the mistakes later. And with the spell checker and the grammar correction of the word processor now, writing is just a breeze.

Comment

We both know the importance of technology in our life today. Without technology we dont have computers for our business and even mobile phone for the communication. It is very necessary to have this kind of modernization. I think people nowadays are depending to it. If technology will fall our economy will fall also.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status