In what ways has technology helped you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huggypillows View Post
    Its helped us to make things easy like sending email or letter now unlike before that we need to wait months before we receive the Love letter from our love ones from different country. It also helping us to our office work in lot of way.
    ​​​​​​
    I could recall last two months that I picked up some love letters at our home written by my dad back in those days. It was really fun that people of those days took so long to make their feelings known to those loved ones.

Comment

Basically technology makes life easier and more convenient. The use of technology specially the internet has make way for easy transactions and communication. Other very significant use of technology is security and in the medical fields.

Comment

Originally posted by Henrywrites View Post

You are right in the sense that working out the communication puzzle that use to be a problem to mankind is one of the highlights that technology has solved. We now have a society where you get to hear from those far and near as long as you are connected with the aid of any technological device.
        This is the part I love most about technology,nothing beas reaching out to people and staying connected with them,it a really a lovely thing to do and technology has really helped us achieved it without stress.I hope more simpler ways will surfaced in years to come.it will really be for the good of humanity..

Comment

It helped me a lot. When I'm in college, you can easily search for any kinds of projects or assignments that you have. It also helped me a lot with my thesis. We created an Android application and we have successfully finished it and I'm glad and thankful that I finished my studies thanks to the Internet. Technology is made to make our life easier. There are just some people the overuse technology or do it in a wrong way. Some people were addicted to video games, social media and they don't have time doing outdoor activities. It's very far from what I have lived before when I was a kid. I remembered I played out doors with my friends, climbing trees to get fruits or just play and running, etc. Kids nowadays always watch their cellphones, tablets, check Facebook and no social life outside. It can be bad to your health if you're addicted to it. Just use technology the correct way and don't be addicted to it.

Comment

I find technology a great help in our lives. Life is more easy and convenient in terms of communication, various updates on information. It gives us the freedom of expression thru social media. People is becoming more interactive because of awareness. Technology is a great invention in the human history.

Comment

Originally posted by Jelineex View Post
              I find technology a great help in our lives. Life is more easy and convenient in terms of communication, various updates on information. It gives us the freedom of expression thru social media. People is becoming more interactive because of awareness. Technology is a great invention in the human history.
              You have a point on the way that technology has made things easier for people that want to talk to another. The thing is that you are going to have a whole lot of things working fine for you as long as you focus on making this kind of things work better with you.

Comment

Technology has for one enabled me much flexibility, convenience, and peace of mind as it relates to work. Gone are the days when I had to be locked in a building with not much freedom. Not so anymore. With my technological devices now I work from wherever I want on my own terms.

It has also connected me with people whom it would have been otherwise difficult to maintain a relationship with - families, friends, etc.

Comment

We can't deny the fact that technology has a big role in our everyday life. We can't deny that in every part of the world technology exist and its a way of making their work more faster and easier. As for me, technology helps a lot to me, like I can communicate fast with the use of my cellphone and internet. I can easily wash my clothes by the use of washing machine. A lot of technology inventions has came out and one purpose is exist " to help us" but I still believe that using technology is good but you have to be wise in using it because I believe that if there is a good effect there is also a bad effect so use it wisely.

Comment

Originally posted by Henrywrites View Post

You have a point on the way that technology has made things easier for people that want to talk to another. The thing is that you are going to have a whole lot of things working fine for you as long as you focus on making this kind of things work better with you.
                    Yes, i understand that there's a whole lot of things to consider before it become efficient and effective. Thou. technology has served at it's best but never to perfection. It needs more improvement, development and innovation. It's nice to learn and interact with you @Henrywrites

Comment

Technology is actually one of the biggest things that the people have today. Do you imagine what would life be without technology? Our life without it become nothing. We cant able to watch television,listen to music and we cant able to use our simple for communication. That is the important of technology in our lives.

Comment

Technology has helped me in several ways to become a better person. I have learnt alot from Google and forums. Through technology I have been able to earn some money. Through technology I've been able to reach different parts of the world from the comfort of my home. I stay in touch with business partners and family through technology. Technology has made it possible for me to be on this forum where I've been learning alot. Thanks to Technology!

Comment

Originally posted by Jelineex View Post

Yes, i understand that there's a whole lot of things to consider before it become efficient and effective. Thou. technology has served at it's best but never to perfection. It needs more improvement, development and innovation. It's nice to learn and interact with you @Henrywrites
                          Glad that you got the point that I was trying to make. The thing with technology is that it keeps getting better on a daily basis and that is one way that we have gotten a lot of improvement on life. I just noticed that you can now do a lot more in life with the aid of technology than what we always achieve without it.

Comment

Originally posted by superman2727 View Post
                            Technology really takes part on our communication. Technology makes our communication to our relatives and friends more better than before, technology makes us to feel connected every time and we do not suffer from communication problems compared before. That's one of the things that technology helps to myself personally.
                            You right. Thanks to our fast technology because of this life is easy to communicate with other people and family relatives of course.

Comment

Technology has definitely helped each and everyone in various ways. it has made our life easy and reduced the time required in completing tasks and services. for me personally, it has saved a lot of my time which was required earlier. I have started using mobile banking instead of physically going to the bank to do my work. I pay all my Utility bills online, earlier I needed to physically go and pay all these bills in cash. Even ordering food, shopping for clothes and accessories, grocery shopping, booking tickets can all be done online. All these things have saved a lot of time and effort

Comment

I've been raised by technology honestly. Most of the information and knowledge I received was through the Internet. Curiosity never took me to the library, but instead I often relied on Google as I grew up. The Internet has to be the best piece of technology, along with computers and smartphones. I use it a lot nowadays, since my work is online and I always have to stay connected to a PC in order to do it. It's also my main source of entertainment!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                DMCA.com Protection Status