No announcement yet.

In what ways has technology helped you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In what ways has technology helped you?

Over the years, I have read news of tremendous success that many great men and women have achieved all because of the power of technology. These people have had success in their business, career and things they do by the help of technology. It has also helped me to become successful in my academics, and many other achievement of life.

So, how great has technology helped you all?

Well,I will use the practical example of being able to work online and this is what we can all relate with.if no one can point to anything good technology has brought then we should be able to pinpoint on the ability to work online and get paid without stress. It really a great one for all.

Comment

Tehnology has helped us in different ways and it very glaring from the different inventions we have to the better way of life that we have.technology is making life easier one can stay in miles and still communicates with dear ones,life is alot more livable with all the devices and gadgets to help make working very simple and easy.

Comment

Originally posted by berry View Post
        Tehnology has helped us in different ways and it very glaring from the different inventions we have to the better way of life that we have.technology is making life easier one can stay in miles and still communicates with dear ones,life is alot more livable with all the devices and gadgets to help make working very simple and easy.
        The act of communication has gotten better with the coming of technology and it is something that I really enjoy as well. This is not something that was here some years ago when you have to write letters when you are thinking of reaching out to your loved ones that are living far.

Comment

Technology help us in many regards. Internet, smartphones and latest technology having a great impact on our life. If we took an example of internet that is very helpful in our education, business and job work also. We make latest research by using of internet. Social media connect us by Facebook, twitter and many more websites by which we entertain ourselves.

Comment

Technology just makes things better, simpler, and easier. It helps us to become more productive everyday. It helps us in multitasking and eliminating unnecessary process. Technology just makes our lives better.

Comment

Originally posted by kifayatkhattak0 View Post
              Technology help us in many regards. Internet, smartphones and latest technology having a great impact on our life. If we took an example of internet that is very helpful in our education, business and job work also. We make latest research by using of internet. Social media connect us by Facebook, twitter and many more websites by which we entertain ourselves.
              The internet has gone a great deal in ensuring that we do better with our life goals as it has gotten to the extent where you can now enjoy the good benefits of life which the internet brings. I have come to notice that it is only with technology that you get to feel this way which is good.

Comment

Originally posted by bienn05 View Post
                Technology just makes things better, simpler, and easier. It helps us to become more productive everyday. It helps us in multitasking and eliminating unnecessary process. Technology just makes our lives better.
                The life we live nowadays seems to be easier than what we have in the past and this is all because of the power of technology. I used to wonder what life would have been if we have not gotten to this point where technology made us enjoy the benefits of good living.

Comment

It helps me a lot not to get bored. It helps me to earn a little money, find new things and learned a lot. Technology also helps me to make my life easier and saves money. But it really hard to just depends on technology, however, we can't avoid it anymore.

Comment

Technology helped everyone actually specially in our way of living. Technology in general is creating ways to make life easier for us. Mobile phone is one technology that have a significant role in terms of business, entertainment and communication.

Comment

Its helped us to make things easy like sending email or letter now unlike before that we need to wait months before we receive the Love letter from our love ones from different country. It also helping us to our office work in lot of way.
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Henrywrites View Post

The act of communication has gotten better with the coming of technology and it is something that I really enjoy as well. This is not something that was here some years ago when you have to write letters when you are thinking of reaching out to your loved ones that are living far.
                        Communication is one of the good ways technology has helped humans to reached out far and near and it even makes businesses boom internationally.one can do business with other countries from the confide of ones home through communication.just put a call across and all thing will be sorted out to ones business partner.

Comment

My country is in a hot mess right now and several thousands of people oare leaving every day. Without technology, communicating with your family over long distances would be really hard while now is just sliding your thumb over your phone. Of course computers make everything more practical and now people can work/learn/have fun online, I do all three of them most days.

Comment

The word "technology" actualy comes from a greek word "techne" which is closely associated with the way you "tack" the sails of a boat against the wind. So by itself, technology is a way for us to speed up by using nature or other elements that we have at our disposal. Definitely, technology, as used in our mode of communications, has helped a lot because now we can communicate faster. I remember when short text messages were sent by telegrams before, if these messages came from a place that local phones could not reach. But now, mobile phones can be brought around and we do not only text but call. In a way, it can bring us faster to our destinations. But remember, it's only a medium, technology is not an end by, for, and in itself.
                            Last edited by acebest001; 06-12-2018, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Technology really takes part on our communication. Technology makes our communication to our relatives and friends more better than before, technology makes us to feel connected every time and we do not suffer from communication problems compared before. That's one of the things that technology helps to myself personally.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              DMCA.com Protection Status