No announcement yet.

How to solve the issue of overheating?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to solve the issue of overheating?

At the moment, I am really confused and would be glad to get some tips on how to stop the heating rae of my laptop. I could recall that when I bought the laptop, it was not like this, but things have changed and the heating is much when I do my freelancing work with it.

Someone suggested that I should delete some software on it and I noticed that it has not helped matter as well. So, which others way should I use to bring a stop to this?

I think is more of a hardware issue. Try keeping it on a flat surface but you should try take it to someone who has experience fixinf laptops because there may be a problem with the internal cooling system. You could also invest in a cooling pad but I would suggest taking it to a repair shop for computers.

Comment

I believe of the system mainly occurs when the system is in use for a long time in an enclosed space,maybe you should let in air alot and try not to leave it on your bed but on a flat surface.Some people always have coolant with them to help cool their system,you can check that out as well.

Comment

I'm also experencing this with my old system,sometimes I attribute it to old age of the system because I noticed that it often times happened with old system,maybe the hardwares are getting old and it a signal that one should get a new system or replace the hardwares but I have also read about keeping the system in a airy or cooling unit area,maybe you can try doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Isozceles View Post
          I think is more of a hardware issue. Try keeping it on a flat surface but you should try take it to someone who has experience fixinf laptops because there may be a problem with the internal cooling system. You could also invest in a cooling pad but I would suggest taking it to a repair shop for computers.
          I'm grateful for the input on the best way to handle the matter concerning my computer system that is always overheating. I think talking about the internal cooling system of the computer maybe the issue that is affecting it since I don't have lots of softwares on it. So, taking it to a repairer seems the last resort I'm going to take and I'm going to do that today or the next.

Comment

Originally posted by berry View Post
            I believe of the system mainly occurs when the system is in use for a long time in an enclosed space,maybe you should let in air alot and try not to leave it on your bed but on a flat surface.Some people always have coolant with them to help cool their system,you can check that out as well.
            As a freelancer, i use my laptop for most of the activities that I do and if that is the issue it's always overheats, I strongly believe that there's going to be a solution for it since I cannot slow down my work as a result of the overheating of the computer system. Just as the other guy suggested, the issue might be with the internal cooling system and that is what I need to fix as soon as I can.

Comment

When it comes computer system overheating, there is one major particle that causes this problem for the computer system and it's "DUST ". Try as much as possible to keep your computer system away from where dust would easily flow inside it, and always cover the computer once you have no more use for it that day. It's important to take the computer system for maintenance once in a while, in order to have all the accumulated dust cleaned up.

Comment

Where do you usually put your laptop when you are using it? I suggest not put it in a cloth or something like bed sheet because it could block the air passageway on the laptop. You should put it on a table without any cover in it.

Comment

Originally posted by bienn05 View Post
                  Where do you usually put your laptop when you are using it? I suggest not put it in a cloth or something like bed sheet because it could block the air passageway on the laptop. You should put it on a table without any cover in it.
                  I was making that mistake of using my foam, but I have come to realize that it was part of the reason. Actually, I have sold the laptop and will get a new one soon with the hope that it is going to give me a better performance at the end of the day.

Comment

I think it's normal to laptop. Over heating is common problem of laptop. I suggested you to buy desktop instead of using your laptop for longer period of time. It will just damaging your battery if you will use it while charging.

Comment

Heating is normal on any device that uses current, in case of a laptop there's a range where core heat is still considered normal. The best way to avoid overheating is cleaning the exhaust regularly. If you are skilled enough checking the exhaust system is a good way to maintain core temperature to normal levels. Its also vital that hardware components are cleaned in a scheduled manner. In a technical view, thermal paste replacement is also a good way to maintain and normalize core heat.
                      Last edited by fishbate; 06-11-2018, 10:59 AM.

Comment

I suggest to do your work in a cold place some people I know placing their laptop next to electric fan. If you don't open your aircon. The operating environment of the computer should be dust free and suitable.

Comment

I have been reading in this forum and I learned more. Because only thing I know when my phone is overheated is to use an app that cools my phone but I think it's not enough. My phone is still hot after using cooler app.I realize there is something more to do aside from this.

Comment

Originally posted by myra21 View Post
                            I have been reading in this forum and I learned more. Because only thing I know when my phone is overheated is to use an app that cools my phone but I think it's not enough. My phone is still hot after using cooler app.I realize there is something more to do aside from this.
                            Using your phone device while it is charging is a sign that you have to stop doing so once you notice that the device is always hot. I have come to realize that it is not always easy for us to leave our mobile while we are charging it, but it is necessary you take this step. Also, try to uninstall those apps you don't use frequently on the phone for that might be the reason as well.

Comment

The best way is to keep it cool is cleaning its exhaust, you can try using a handheld vacuum cleaner to remove the dirt inside the exhaust chamber. Heating up is normal but of course the components on the hardware has tolerance, so it help if you use an external fan or a laptop cooling pad to help the system remove heat from the core.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              DMCA.com Protection Status