Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does using a Deep freeze tool can damage your computer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does using a Deep freeze tool can damage your computer?

I've been installing deep freeze tool and activate it in boot frozen mode to keep out all unnecessary files that I might harvest in the ineternet. I am not sure if it does not interfere with the natural function of my windows 7 but my windows 7 PC gets broken several times now. Most of its issue is that it has a power on and the cpu is working but the monitor does not open. It has lights on, a sign that it has power but no images is showing off in the screen. The screen has power but it is completely shutted. What might be the reason for this? The repairman already replace its motherboard, that is what he said and asked for an additional fee for it.
    Last edited by Winn04; 05-15-2018, 05:57 AM.

It might be the deep freeze tool that caused the problem or another thing all together. Just mind the kind of files which you download and install in your system because most times some of these softwares comes with a patch end malware that can damage a lot of things in the system.

I hardly download files from sites I don't trust because there are lots of such sites that can infect your system. So be careful with how you go about installing softwares in your system.

Comment

I still don't know if the deep freeze will cause a problem. Thanks for that info and I hope it will not to me that problem.

Comment

I don't think so, but then again, I'm not an expert. Deep Freeze is supposed to protect your hard disk and can recorver damage done by malware or virus. It may be that something is not entire compatible in your device and that may be causing a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Winn04 View Post
          I've been installing deep freeze tool and activate it in boot frozen mode to keep out all unnecessary files that I might harvest in the ineternet. I am not sure if it does not interfere with the natural function of my windows 7 but my windows 7 PC gets broken several times now. Most of its issue is that it has a power on and the cpu is working but the monitor does not open. It has lights on, a sign that it has power but no images is showing off in the screen. The screen has power but it is completely shutted. What might be the reason for this? The repairman already replace its motherboard, that is what he said and asked for an additional fee for it.
          Well, I would suggest that you remove the freeze tool that you got on your device since you really don't want the issue to continue. Also, you have to call the engineer that repaired it earlier to take a look at it and suggest better ways that you can take good care of your laptop.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status