Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your current browser?

Mine was chrome as usual. Its very easy to use and so user friendly

I'm using google chrome also and most of the time I'm using this chrome, and I think the general internet users using chrome because this the best browser right now.

Comment

I also use chrome and have been using it for a few years now. It's simple, the interface just goes straight to the point. The speed is amazing, much better than other browsers. It's very safe and theapps are very useful depending on what you want. You can also change the appearence of the browser, and while you can also do that with other browsers, Chrome is the one that have the most styles to choose. So yeah, Chrome is really good, not sayingthat the other ones suck, but Chrome is the better.

Comment

My current browser is Google Chrome. It's probably the fastest browser available out there. I used to use internet explorer. But then I got the hint once I started using Google. Now I understand why many avoid using IE now.

Comment

For the past 4 years now, it has been Google Chrome browser for me. It's not that I don't use other browsers but Chrome is the one which I mostly use. Opera mini is the only browser which I would consider to be using more often because it's my favorite browser for my downloads.

Comment

Of course my current browser is google chrome because this the best for me. And a lot of users in the internet prefer google chrome as their browser.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve5 View Post
              My current browser is Google Chrome. It's probably the fastest browser available out there. I used to use internet explorer. But then I got the hint once I started using Google. Now I understand why many avoid using IE now.
              You are absolutely correct with that assertion Steve5, Google Chrome is indeed the best browser and fastest all round. From the time I knew about Google Chrome and used it, I have never really desired to have another browser other than it. But I do use Opera mini from time to time.
              ​​​

Comment

I'm using both Google chrome and Firefox and there have been serving me well,but I think Google chrome comes with so much ads so I switch most times to Firefox to keep away annoying ads.But for fast browsing opera mini works better.

Comment

Originally posted by Trish23 View Post
                  Mine was chrome as usual. Its very easy to use and so user friendly
                  Yes, I also chrome as my browser because this the most most and known by everyone and I was satisfied with this browser.

Comment

Before I'm using Mozilla and I don't know what just happend that I'm using chrome now. Chrome is really good and more functional than other browser and it has lot of features that I can use like chrome drive. And it has some saving features that can help you to save important things too.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinsx View Post

You are absolutely correct with that assertion Steve5, Google Chrome is indeed the best browser and fastest all round. From the time I knew about Google Chrome and used it, I have never really desired to have another browser other than it. But I do use Opera mini from time to time.
                      ​​​
                      Thank you, Martinsx. It's actually funny when I asked a friend of mine about it. I was told that people thought Internet Explorer was joke. That it was one of the oldest memes in internet history. Something like that. Now I know why. It's just so unstable.

Comment

Google chrome is a good phone browser that I've enjoyed using for some months and the thing is that it saves data for me as well which is better as long as I am concerned. Also, series of issues such as a site not being able to open on a browser is not one that you can see on chrome as well.

Comment

Internet explorer is really useless. It's very slow. Your mood is much more faster to get mad/angry if you using this internet explorer as your browser. I wonder why they didn't develop or upgrade this internet explorer, this is the pioneer browser, but right now, I think need to rest, it's not helping anymore.

Comment

My current browser is google chrome because this the best for me as my browser and this is widely used by any all around the world.

Comment

Thank you, Martinsx. It's actually funny when I asked a friend of mine about it. I was told that people thought Internet Explorer was joke. That it was one of the oldest memes in internet history. Something like that. Now I know why. It's just so unstable.
                              You are absolutely welcome Steve5 ,Google Chrome is definitely the best in the business for anyone looking for the best browser to use and not have issues. It has good security and protection against malware and virus. It's very easy to use and more easily navigated through.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              DMCA.com Protection Status