Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best browser have you ever use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best browser have you ever use?

Just share your currently browser

I used Firefox and Chrome as my main browsers but between them i prefer chrome. Its simple and easy to use. Also has a mobile friendly display. I quickly get what im searching and has a safe search button to avoid my son watching unnecessary videos on the internet.

Comment

• Award21
      Award21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Chrome is more efficient for me.

Well, so far, I think still the google chrome. I always use this google chrome for browsing and checking my mails, but I think for downloading, I will choose the UC browser because it's really fast in terms of downloading compare to google chrome. But generally speaking, google chrome still the best browser for me.

Comment

For me, it should be between Google Chrome and Opera Mini browser. These two browsers offers me the best deal when it comes to understanding and browsing through the internet. Chrome is for my general browsing while opera mine is for my downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by Trish23 View Post
        I used Firefox and Chrome as my main browsers but between them i prefer chrome. Its simple and easy to use. Also has a mobile friendly display. I quickly get what im searching and has a safe search button to avoid my son watching unnecessary videos on the internet.
        Mozilla Firefox is such an annoying browser for me. I don't know why it's lagging in my device. Maybe it's my network connection or from device that it's very slow in connection and as a result of this, the browser Mozilla Firefox is not part of my internet tool.

Comment

Google Chrome works well for me. It's a nice browser that quickly shows you what you're looking for. It has less unnecessary ads compared to other browsers.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinsx View Post

Mozilla Firefox is such an annoying browser for me. I don't know why it's lagging in my device. Maybe it's my network connection or from device that it's very slow in connection and as a result of this, the browser Mozilla Firefox is not part of my internet tool.
            Its lagging my device too. I have a very fast internet connection so im sure its not the internet. Its just the software. They need to update more often

Comment

It happens to me also. I just don't know what's happening on my that browser. Always updating, but still nothing, I experience lagging most of the time. That's why I decided to uninstall it. I thought I'm using the internet explorer every time I'm using this firefox.

Comment

Originally posted by ion View Post

It happens to me also. I just don't know what's happening on my that browser. Always updating, but still nothing, I experience lagging most of the time. That's why I decided to uninstall it. I thought I'm using the internet explorer every time I'm using this firefox.
                Seriously, that browser Mozilla Firefox gets on my nerves when I tried using it. I frustrated me on more than one occasion and decided to get rid of it just like you did. I had it uninstalled and never looked back. The painful thing is that it does the same thing both on my laptop and on my android device as well.

Comment

Its lagging my device too. I have a very fast internet connection so im sure its not the internet. Its just the software. They need to update more often
                  Yes exactly, I think it's a problem from the software of Mozilla Firefox why it lags and hangs as well. Then when I was still using it, I upgraded and upgraded and updated it on several occasions but it still kept doing that lagging shock magic for me and I got tired of it.

Comment

I was using opera mini before now thinking it will be better because of minimal data usage but it has very low opening of web pages speed and I tried google chrome and it was great ,so currently I'm using Google chrome

Comment

Same here I'm using these two Firefox, chrome and opera mini, I try to use browsers that are mobile friendly and fast in browsing and these three really are up to the task so I any of them when needed, I don't think I prefer one to another.

Comment

Google chrome is the best browser in the internet today. It is very easy to use and the interface is very simple. The browser is also fast so users will not have to worry about waiting.

Comment

Seriously, that browser Mozilla Firefox gets on my nerves when I tried using it. I frustrated me on more than one occasion and decided to get rid of it just like you did. I had it uninstalled and never looked back. The painful thing is that it does the same thing both on my laptop and on my android device as well.
                          Opera Mini and UC browser are better right now compare to firefox. I love using the Opera Mini, very simple and also faster, and I'm using UC browser for downloading. I really like to use the UC browser if I want to download big files. I think Mozilla firefox is not worth anymore.

Comment

I mainly use Chrome just because of the integration of google platforms. Its good that Chrome have features where you can easily access other google products and affiliates. I use Chrome to synchronize my emails and cloud drives. Its also a good way to integrate other platforms like social media and mobile.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            DMCA.com Protection Status