No announcement yet.

Windows 8 or Windows 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never used windows 8 before but I am using winows10 for some time. it came pre-installed in my laptop when I purchased it. I have not faced any update issue till now in windows 10. I think if you are having any problems with your updates then you can contact the customer care or write an email and I am sure you will get the help in this regard. I think windows 10 is much more user-friendly than the older versions.

Comment

The official operating system issued by our office is Windows 7. We did not upgrade to Windows 8 due to the numerous issues hounding that Microsoft OS. In fact, until now there are so few users of Windows 8 that I know which probably gives Windows 10 an advantage. However Windows 10 also have many issues to be resolved hence we are still sticking it our with Windows 7 until now although our boss said that we might be upgrading to Windows 10 before the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Huggypillows View Post
        Some people said that if you are doing Virtual works it much better if the PC or Laptop that you are using is Windows 8, I much like windows 8 and dont want to upgrade to windows 10 yet but its still depend on you or maybe you can go to some Computer shop to ask about your problem maybe they have solution.
        Windows 8 is a much preferable choice to me as well as I have realized that the features are always easier to handle unlike what you get when you are making use of the other versions on the computer.

Comment

Windows 10 gets my vote. Windows 10 is better in terms of performance and once you are set to use, it has more features than 8

Comment

I have no idea on windows 10 because I'm still using Windows 7. It maybe an old one but still have the best performance. I don't see any problem. There are so many upgrade versions but still the same features to the old one. It may only differ on added features. So, windows 7 is the best.

Comment

Windows 10 is just pretty well optimized on its own and doesn't really require any effort to get working at max capacity. The most you'll want to do (and probably should) is turn off their data collection and the option to use your network connection to help others update or something like that.

Comment

Windows 10 from my personal experience manages CPU tasks a lot better than 8, meaning I get higher FPS in games. It didn't make much difference in CSGO or DOTA but games like GTA V I went from 50fps to 90 on due to CPU optimization.

Comment

Windows 10. It is more reliable than Windows 8, which was, frankly, like some kind of beta version OS. Talking from a personal experience, Windows 10 is also better when it comes to gaming. I had higher framerates in games on Windows 10 then on Windows 8 or 8.1. Also, 10 is more reliable than other systems. Everything feels smooth and perfectly polished. There are also many new programs and features in Windows 10 which were not included in previous versions of Windows.

Comment

Well, i am currently using Windows10 on my laptop and i have found it very effective and also very easy to use. i have never used Windows8 till now. In fact many of my friends used to prefer Windows7 over Windows8 in the past. I guess it depends on the users and there choices. Some find Windows8 as a better option than Windows7. However i would say that Windows 10 is obviously a better and an updated version from all the past versions including Windows8

Comment

I prefer windows 10 because it is an updated version of windows 8. Which means it is pack with more features and security. Windows 10 also have a nicer interface than 8. Windows 10 are still being updated, added some awesome features. The only downside is that it require higher ram unlike windows 7 or 8.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      DMCA.com Protection Status