Windows 8 or Windows 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 8 or Windows 10

I currently use windows 10 and i just encounter some problem in updating on it my friend told me that windows 8 is better to use he had to use it a year ago.

I prefer windows 10. I know windows 8 takes quite a while to learn and adopt to, but in my opinion I find it better performance wise. When you first start using it, you get too many updates which can crush your system if you're not careful.Once you accept them and get used to the system you are good to go. Windows 10 has more features then windows 8. The interface is more organized is more aesthetically pleasing and faster than windows 8.It has frequent updates and prompts you when it's going to update your system. Going back to windows 8 is a cop-out especially as at some point they will stop sending updates and your system will be compromised.

Comment

I'm going to go with Windows 10, because it has the functions of both 8 and 7. Is a very fast operating system and you can sync it really easy with your phone, it's also more secure, has a great performance. It has an asistant and that's very nice, I've wanted one since the days of Clippy. Windows 10 also saver battery. Windows 8 has laggin problems and all of that is improved with 10, so I'd say that 10 is much better.

Comment

I'm using windows 8 and its run smoothly. I didn't encounter any problem so far. But actually my plan is to downgrade it and go back to windows 7. I think the windows 8 to 10 is just for touch screen and the normal computer should be stay in windows 7. I'm much more familiar to windows 7 compare to this one.

Comment

This might actually be the first time that I have heard of someone actually recommending that someone use Windows 8. I actually never had a proper experience of Windows 8 but from what I heard it was awful and not at all what we are used to with a Windows operating system. I could not imagine even trying it out because I would have found the layout and look of it very boring and annoying really. I wasn't at all a huge fan of the tile system that they implemented with it. Try and do a quick search on Google, I'm sure you can find a solution for your problem and thus continue using Windows 10 instead of downgrading to Windows 8.

Comment

Maybe there something on my laptop in updating but not the windows10 nor the windows 8 they are both good maybe is in the device the problem and thank you guys for sharing your experience I gain knowledge about that.

Comment

Some people said that if you are doing Virtual works it much better if the PC or Laptop that you are using is Windows 8, I much like windows 8 and dont want to upgrade to windows 10 yet but its still depend on you or maybe you can go to some Computer shop to ask about your problem maybe they have solution.

Comment

I would like to use Windows 10. I'm still using Windows 7 as of now. It's the simplest version of them all. It's probably the version most of us are familiar with it. Windows 8 is just too difficult for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve5 View Post
                  I would like to use Windows 10. I'm still using Windows 7 as of now. It's the simplest version of them all. It's probably the version most of us are familiar with it. Windows 8 is just too difficult for me.
                  You're right. I think the windows 7 still the best OS. It's very simple. I'm currently using windows 8 right now, and I think this is not applicable for my PC, and it's for some touch screen device or monitor. That's why I'm planning to go back to windows 7, the old school one. but still smooth when you use it.

Comment

Of course I prefer windows 10 because this is upgraded form of windows 8 and there are other features added there which cannot be on windows 8 or rather not yet updated.

Comment

• Award21
                      Award21 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sometimes other want an old version because the they hate some of upgraded features and they want an old and another things is in here they do comfortable.

Originally posted by ion View Post

You're right. I think the windows 7 still the best OS. It's very simple. I'm currently using windows 8 right now, and I think this is not applicable for my PC, and it's for some touch screen device or monitor. That's why I'm planning to go back to windows 7, the old school one. but still smooth when you use it.
                    I'm glad to know you agree. It's probably one of the universal truths in the technological world. No matter how much we want to upgrade, I can't help but feel that we already had the best in terms of accessibility. Windows 7 is just so easy to use. Like once you get used to it, it's as simple as playing your favorite instrument.

Comment

Originally posted by kingcool52 View Post
                      This might actually be the first time that I have heard of someone actually recommending that someone use Windows 8. I actually never had a proper experience of Windows 8 but from what I heard it was awful and not at all what we are used to with a Windows operating system. I could not imagine even trying it out because I would have found the layout and look of it very boring and annoying really. I wasn't at all a huge fan of the tile system that they implemented with it. Try and do a quick search on Google, I'm sure you can find a solution for your problem and thus continue using Windows 10 instead of downgrading to Windows 8.
                      True! I remember back then when it was initially released. They had all this marketing for it. They made it seem like the next new thing. Sadly, many were left disappointed. Not only was it not easy to use, it also defeated the purpose of having a great working computer system.

Comment

• Award21
                        Award21 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I agree sir.

Originally posted by myblogger View Post
                      Of course I prefer windows 10 because this is upgraded form of windows 8 and there are other features added there which cannot be on windows 8 or rather not yet updated.
                      I wonder what Windows 10 has to offer that's better than Windows 7. I get that it's the upgraded version. But if we're being honest, there was practically nothing wrong with Windows 7. It's probably the thing with technology always seeking to surpass its established status.

Comment

Originally posted by ion View Post
                        I'm using windows 8 and its run smoothly. I didn't encounter any problem so far. But actually my plan is to downgrade it and go back to windows 7. I think the windows 8 to 10 is just for touch screen and the normal computer should be stay in windows 7. I'm much more familiar to windows 7 compare to this one.
                        I wonder how many of us felt the same way. Everyone was really open about expressing their disdain for the upgraded version of Windows. It just didn't click. Not only that, it also made the whole process unnecessarily difficult.

Comment

When you are having issues with your Windows, it is always advisable to contact the support team in order to know how to resolve such an issue. However, I still make use of my windows 7 ultimate and the thing is that it has been serving me the way that I like unlike what we have with the higher version that might not be compatible with some computers.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          DMCA.com Protection Status